Intel® Atom Z530 1.6GHz processor with up to 2GB RAM
IP 65-rated with up to 1.2m drop to concrete and MIL-STD-810F vibration rated
• Easy input: touch screen or QWERTY keyboard with large keys
• Lightweight: less than 1 kg
• Small in size: 206mm x 197mm x 33mm
For the workforce on the road, the successful execution of each assignment in their daily to-do-list is vital. Any inaccurate delivery, any late intervention, any incorrect assessment of the situation, any wrong decision made in the field can cause a devastating setback.
The Marathon™ Field Computer from LXE combines all of the mission-critical features and connectivity mobile workers need to perform successfully while operating outdoor.
Combining unsurpassed ergonomics, “anywhere” connectivity, extreme ruggedness and superior performance, LXE’s Marathon™ represents the new benchmark in mobile computers for field applications.
User's Guides and Manuals
- Marathon Bar Code Programming Guide »
- Marathon Battery Charger User’s Guide »
- Marathon Dock Reference Guide »
- Marathon Reference Guide »
- Marathon User's Guide »
- Security Backbone Configuration »
- Technical Glossary »
- Telnet Manager Reference Guide »