Magnesium alloy top delivers the ruggedness needed.
Washable, versatile wearable system fi ts the right or left hand, and can be fi tted to the wrist or back-of-hand. Smooth low profile magnesium trigger easily rotates for instant hand swapping.
Lightweight design offers hours of comfortable operation.
Multiple bar code capture options: laser scanner and 1D/2D imager.
The 8650 Bluetooth Ring Scanner is the industry’s first truly industrial wearable and wireless bar-code scanner.
Bluetooth technology combined with an innovative design has produced the most comfortable data-collection tool since the introduction of the bar-code scanner. The 8650 Ring Scanner can be used in warehouse, stocking, shipping or point-of-sale applications.
The ergonomic and feather-weight design offers comfort and all day ease of use. Operator productivity will increase with the added flexibility and mobility offered by the 8650 Ring Scanner. The 8650 Bluetooth Ring Scanner was engineered with the operator in mind, and to thrive in transaction intensive applications. It is compatible with virtually any Bluetooth enabled computer or mobile terminal.
- Bluetooth Version 2.0
- Supports LXE EZ Pairing, operates in either master or slave modes
- SPP Bluetooth profi le
- 128-bit encryption
- Class 2 radio, 10m (30 foot) roaming range
- Power management control
- Configuration via scanned barcodes
- Module beep patterns indicates radio, connection, scan and battery status
- Blue LED on module indicates radio, connection status
- Ring bi-color LED indicates scan and battery status
- 3.7V, 750mAh Li-Ion battery
- 1D laser ring: 17,000 scans/28+ hours
- 1D/2D imager ring (without illumination): 15,000 scans/20+ hours
- 1D/2D imager ring (with illumination): 9800 scans/13+ hours
- Battery recharges in 4 hours
- Bluetooth module and ring body are ABS plastic
- Ring face and top is magnesium alloy
- Weight: 136g (Bluetooth module, battery, ring, and hand strap)
- Temperature rating Operating: -20°C to 50°C Storage: -30°C to 50°C
- Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
- Drop specifi cation: 1.2m to concrete
- Ingress protection enclosure rating: IP54
- 1D Barcode Symbologies
- Chinese 2 of 5, Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 39, Code 93, Discrete 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, RSS, UPC/EAN: UPC-A, UPC-E, UPC-E1,EAN-8, EAN- 13
- And others 2D Barcode Symbologies
- PDF417, MicroPDF, Code 128 Emul,Data Matrix, Maxicode, QR Code, Postal Codes
- 1D Laser: 5.6 cm to 1.1m typical range
- 1D/2D Imager: 5.8 cm to 55.9 cm typical range
- 8 bay or single bay charger
- Large or small hand/wrist strap
- Replacement fi nger strap kit