- Easy snap-on installation to Intermec mobile computers featuring GPS or near/far area imaging
- Light-weight ergonomic design with choice of Bluetooth® or serial connection
- Seamless application portability between Intermec fixed readers and IP30
- Optional non-incendive configurations
- Based on EPCglobal certified radio
- Available in 869MHz or 915MHz frequency bands for global operation
The Intermec IP30 add-on passive UHF RFID handle is a cost-effective, compact, EPCglobal-certified solution for adding mobile RFID read/write capability to Intermec’s latest generation of mobile computers including the CN3, CN3e, CK61 and CK61ex.
The modularity of the IP30 and the RFID-readiness of the Intermec mobile computers mean the power of RFID can be literally added in a snap today or at any point in the future to support both in-premise and in-field applications such as warehouse operations, enterprise asset management, in-transit-visibility, direct store delivery and exception handling.
When combined with Intermec’s most powerful mobile computers, the CN3 and CN3e, the IP30 gives the user unmatched data collection and communication capabilities. Combining integrated RFID and GPS, along with WiFi, Bluetooth and WWAN*, into a single hand held computer enables pin-point location accuracy for realtime asset, source and service tracking.
The combination of the IP30 and Intermec’s new CK61ex mobile computer offer investment protection for the supply chain of tomorrow. Increasingly RFID and bar code labeling are moving away from simple “either-or” co-existence toward complementary solutions that marry identification at the item, case and pallet levels. The IP30 and CK61ex deliver the needed flexibility to not only read RFID, but also 1D and 2D bar codes from any angle, near or far, within the same application.
When harsh and hazardous environments make RFID one of the only viable identification and data collection methods, the non-incendive rated version of the IP30, combined with the CK61NI mobile computer and Intermec’s rigid RFID tags, provides a certified device for reading and writing to RFID tags and transmitting the data via wireless LAN.
External battery charger
Air Interface Protocols
EPCglobal UHF Gen 2, ISO 18000-6b, ISO 18000-6c
Bluetooth and USB configurations
Operating Temp: 0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)
Storage Temp: -30° to 70° C (-22° to 158° F)
Humidity: 10 to 95% (non-condensing)
Enclosure: IP64 compliant
Shock: 30 G, 11 ms, half sine pulse (operating)
Vibration: Quasi Random Vibration 17.5G
RMS for 2 hours, each of three axis
Drop Survival: Withstands 4 foot drop (1.2m) 26 times to concrete
869 and 915 MHz
Weight without handheld computer:
430 grams with battery (15.4 oz)
Weight with CN3:
860 grams with battery (1.9 lbs)
Weight with CK61:
1.16 kg with battery (2.56 lbs)
Removable Lithium–ion battery pack
- Product Brochure »
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader for the 70 Series Quick Start Guide »
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader for the CK3 Quick Start Guide »
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader for the CK61 Quick Start Guide »
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader for the CN3 Quick Start Guide »
- IP30 Handheld RFID Reader for the CN4 Quick Start Guide »
User's Guides and Manuals