Intermec’s Large Rigid tag is a truly passive UHF radio frequency identification (RFID) transponder that delivers superior performance on a variety of surfaces including plastic, wood and metal. The tag, available in both Gen 2 and ISO 18000-6B versions, combines an impressive range with a rugged yet compact package designed for harsh industrial applications and temperatures ranging from -40° to 250° F (-40° to +121° C). No other tag on the market can claim the ruggedness and worldwide usability of these tags.
The Large Rigid tag has a wide band antenna design, which allows for a single tag to be used virtually anywhere in the world with consistent UHF range performance. The EPC Global Gen 2 version of the large Rigid Tag has 96 bits of memory, while the ISO 18000-6B version has 2024 bits of memory. Additionally, the tag has a robust physical package and is designed for exposure to substances and harsh chemicals representative of typical industrial applications, including machining oil, gasoline, motor oil, methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), isopropyl alcohol, methyl alcohol, mineral spirits, acetone, and kerosene.
Optimal Frequencies of Operation
• ISO 18000-6B: 860 MHz to 930 MHz
• EPCglobal Gen 2: 860 MHz to 960 MHz
3.2 cm x 14.27 cm (1.26 in x 6.1 in)
- Product Brochure »
- IT36 Durable Asset Memory Tag Information Sheet »
- IT67 Enterprice LT Tag Information Sheet »
- IT67E Enterprise LT Tag Information Sheet »
- IT75 Durable Asset Memory Tag Information Sheet »
- IT76 Durable Asset Memory Tag Information Sheet »