Light, Powerful, Connected and Ready for Business
The Motion Computing CL910 Tablet PC is durable, lightweight and purposefully built for mobile business. Running Microsoft® Windows® 7 Professional and the Intel® Atom™ N2600 Dual Core Processor, the CL910 provides increased power and performance while maintaining a battery life of up to seven hours. Weighing just 2.2 pounds (1kg), the CL910 provides the capabilities, applications, accessories and connectivity mobile workers need for on-the-go productivity.
Support Your Workflow, No Matter How Your Work Flows
Every Motion CL910 comes out of the box ready to work helping each user to work faster, smarter and more effectively, providing the capabilities and ergonomic ease of use mobile workers need to be more productive in today’s decentralized work environments.
Extended Battery Life
The CL910 works up to a full seven hours on just one battery charge2, so workers don’t have to waste valuable time re-charging. In addition, Motion’s industry-leading charging technology provides a work-to-charge ratio that reduces downtime.
Need a display as tough and flexible as it is brilliant? The CL910 with Corning® Gorilla® Glass, offers durability and the convenience of both multi-touch and active stylus input.
CPU Designed for Tablets
The CL910’s Intel® Atom™ N2600 Dual Core Processor provides the ideal balance between power and battery consumption. As a result, the CL910 can run critical business applications, as well as deliver crisp, colorful HD video and graphics – all while delivering up to seven hours of battery life.
The Motion CL910 is thin, light and flexible.
Mobile workers can’t afford to be disconnected. That’s why the CL910 offers a range of reliable wireless connectivity options to users worldwide. With the CL910, workers can connect in the way that best suits their needs, from integrated Bluetooth® to WLAN to Gobi™ connectivity for mobile broadband.
Durable from the Inside Out
The CL910 is designed for the challenging conditions highly mobile workers face every day. Built around an internal frame for structural rigidity, the CL910 is MIL-STD-810G and IP52 tested for durability.
Accessories to Meet Every Need
Motion offers the accessories you need for configuring your CL910 to support your unique usage scenario.
The Motion® CL-Series SlateMate
with Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR) and Barcode Scanner (BCS)
Capture data on the go with the CL-Series SlateMate™, Motion’s industry-first integrated expansion module that extends the capabilities of the CL910. The CL-Series SlateMate with MSR and BCS transforms the CL910 into a mobile point-of-sale and data acquisition tool. Securely integrated into the internal frame of the CL910, SlateMate serves as a streamlined solution that doesn’t require connections to third party devices.
Protect and transport your CL-Series Tablet PC in style with Motion’s wide selection of cases.
House, charge and store your CL-Series Tablet PCs with confidence whether you’re at the office or on the go.
Complement your CL-Series Tablet PC with our broad range of peripherals designed to enhance functionality and usability.
Processor / Cache
• Intel® Atom™ N2600 Dual Core processor (1.6 Ghz)
• Genuine Windows® 7 Professional (32-bit)
• Meets MIL-STD-810G drop spec to 48”
• IP52 rated
- Water, dust and splash resistant
• SSD Storage
• Durable Corning® Gorilla® glass
• Aluminum-alloy internal frame
• Intel® NM10 Express Chipset
• Touch and Pen
- Capacitive multi-touch
- Active stylus
Display & Video
• 10.1” Wide (LED BL, 1366x768) Dual Bonded
Display with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
• Intel® GMA3600 @ 400MHz
• Screen Rotation: 0°, 90°, 270°
• HDMI 1.3a
- Up to 1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz
• Micro HDMI Port
HD Audio Controller
• Realtek High Definition Codec ALC259
• 2GB 1333MHz DDR3
• 64GB Solid State Drive (SSD) with 128GB option
• SATA 2.0 at 3.0Gb/s
• Optional Integrated Mobile Broadband with GPS capabilities
• SIM Card Slot
• Integrated WLAN 802.11(AGN) with Bluetooth® 4.0
• Rear Facing up to 3.0 megapixel image resolution
- JPG photo format with a resolution up to 2048 x 1536 pixels
• Front Facing Web cam up to 1.3 megapixel resolution
• Mono Speaker & Dual Array Mics with Noise Cancellation
• Combined Audio In/Out Jack
• 1 USB
• 1 Video Out (Micro-HDMI, Type D)
• 1 SD Card
• Power Jack
• Dock Connector
• Optional Computrace® Complete
• Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2)
• 10.9” x 7.06” x 0.62” (276.7mm x 179.2mm x 15.7mm)
• 2.2 lbs (1 kg)2
• Lithium-Ion battery with 43WHr capacity
- Battery capacity: up to 7 hours3
- Battery charging: 2 hours (4:1 work-to-charge ratio)
• Power on/off/sleep
• Battery status
• Secure Attention Sequence (SAS)
User's Guides and Manuals
- CL910 Tablet PC Specifications »
- CL910 Tablet PC - Healthcare Overview »
- CL910 Tablet PC Docking Station Accessory Sheet »
- CL910 SlateMate Datasheet »
- CL910 Accessory Sheet »