The lightest fully-rugged mobile computer Panasonic has ever built—an Android™ tablet designed for professionals.
Introducing the Panasonic Toughpad™ JT-B1— the fearless business tablet that goes where no tablet has ever gone before. The Toughpad JT-B1 is ideal for one-handed use, fits in a coator cargo pocket, and is the lightest of any Panasonic mobile computer. The Toughpad JT-B1 combines data and device security, seamless connectivity and enterprise-minded technology.
- High Capacity User-replaceable Battery
- 7" Daylight-readable 4-point Multi Touch Screen
- MIL-STD-810G, 5ft. Drop and All-weather IP65Dust and Water-resistant Design
- Dedicated GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth® andoptional 4G LTEMicro-USB Port and MicroSD Card Slot forMaximum Connectivity
- 3-year Warranty with Business Class Support
The Panasonic Toughpad™ FZ-A1 and JT-B1 are the fully-rugged, Android™-powered tablets — and the FZ-G1 is a fully-rugged Windows 8 tablet designed for enterprise and government. Extremely durable and secure, Toughpad is ideal for mobile workers, combining highly secured data and device management with the seamless connectivity and enterprise-grade technology businesses and government agencies require.
The Toughpad family provides a powerful and extremely secure mobile computing solution for a wide spectrum of industries. Able to access vital and classified information in the field — whether on an offshore oil rig or the 12th floor of a large urban hospital — Toughpad gives mobile workers the integrated features and options required to find answers and make decisions.
The physical and data security options government and commercial enterprises need.
Certified tough to military specifications
The Toughpad FZ-A1, JT-B1* and FZ-G1* are MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified, which means they can easily withstand extreme drops, water, dust and freezing temperatures. This elevated level of durability results in tablets that deliver unmatched reliability in practically any environment — assuring maximum mobile worker productivity.
Technology and security for an array of mobile workers
From public safety, utilities and construction, to healthcare, foodservice, field sales and a wide range of government agencies, Toughpad is the go-anywhere, do-everything tablet of choice. The Toughpad FZ-G1 and JT-B1 are both FIPS 140-2 (Level 1) compliant and the FZ-A1 is the only tablet that is FIPS 140-2 (Level 2) compliant with a dedicated security core for data encryption and includes preinstalled, and persistent, drivers for approved smart card readers. Toughpad tablets are designed to operate for years beyond a consumer tablet and feature a full daylight-readable display developed specifically for enterprise and government use. Their embedded security specifications and compatible device-management features are only available from Panasonic.
- MIL-STD-810G design
- IP65 sealed all-weather design
- Magnesium alloy chassis encased with ABS and elastomer corner guards
- Adjustable hand strap
- Raised bezel for LCD impact protection
- Port covers
- Withstands up to 5' drop
- Android™ 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Calendar, Clock, Gallery, QuickSearchBox, Google Play™, Gmail™, Calendar Sync, Contacts Sync, Google Maps™, Google+™, Google Talk™, Google Voice Search™, YouTube™, IPSec, Over-the-Air Update Client, Adobe Reader
- Panasonic Utilities (Dashboard, User Button Manager, Device Management, Online Manual)
- TI OMAP4460 1.5GHz Dual-Core
STORAGE & MEMORY
- 1GB RAM1,2
- 16GB flash1– Up to 32GB additional with microSD card
- 7" WSVGA LCD 1024 x 600
- 4-point capacitive multi touch daylight-readable screen– 500 nit– Direct bonding technology– Anti-reflective screen treatment– Ambient light, accelerometer, digital compass and proximity sensors– Automatic screen rotation
- Integrated microphone
- Integrated speaker
- On-screen volume and mute controls
KEYBOARD & INPUT
- 4-point multi touch– Supports bare hand touch and gestures
- 4 tablet buttons (programmable)– Short press: Power, Back, Home, Menu– Long press: Silence mode, Concealed mode, Dashboard
- Key combinations: Presentation mode, Screen shot
- On-screen QWERTY keyboard
- Docking connector 7-pin
- Micro-USB 2.0 4-pin
- Headphone and microphone Mini-jack stereo
- Optional integrated 4G LTE mobile broadband
- Dedicated GPS
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi hotspot router (up to 5 devices)3
- Bluetooth® v4.0 + EDR (Class 2)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)– ISO/IEC21481 Type A, Type B, Felica
- User-replaceable Li-Ion battery pack (3.7V, 5720mAh)
- Battery operation: Approx. 8 hours4
- AC Adapter: AC 100V-240V 50/60Hz
- Sleep Mode
- Native software encryption, trusted boot, root protection, FIPS 140-2 (Level 1)5,IPSec VPN, software security support, network proxy settings, password security(PIN, pattern, password)
- 1.3MP webcam
- 13MP rear camera with auto focus and LED light
- 3-year limited warranty, parts and labor
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- 8.7"(L) x 5.1"(W) x 0.7"(H)
- 1.2 lbs.
- 4G LTE mobile broadband
User's Guides and Manuals