Find Out More Information on End-of-Life Barcode Products
Retired products are the older products which are no longer available to purchase as new and have been replaced by newer models. In some instances second hand units may be able to be sourced if required.
The majority of these products can still be serviced by Gamma Solutions depending on availability of spare parts from the manufacture. Please contact us to discuss what is available.
- Retired Aruba Access Points »
- Enterprise-grade 802.11ac and 802.11n Aruba access points deliver superb Wi-Fi performance to a wide range of indoor and outdoor WLAN environments. Offering flexible deployment options, they can be centrally managed by Aruba controllers.
- Retired Aruba Controllers »
- Running ArubaOS™, Aruba mobility controllers eliminate multiple IT touch points by centralizing network engineering, IP services and policy controls across wired and wireless, while simplifying the integration of network security and etc.
- Retired Cisco Controllers »
- Cisco wireless LAN controllers support small or large wireless network deployments with flexible deployment models, including new virtualization options.
- Retired Datalogic Barcode Scanners »
- The wide range of Datalogic barcode scanners offer users a variety of choices for their data collection activities from general purpose handhelds readers to industrial handheld readers.
- Retired Datalogic Mobile Computers »
- Datalogic offers business unit Mobile Computers includes pocket-sized to full-alpha-keyboard hand-held devices, industrial PDAs, pistol-grip terminals and Vehicle Mounted computers.
- Retired Extech Barcode Printers »
- Extech printers are high speed, innovative, rugged, reliable, and easy to use. It is one of the world's leading developers of portable printers for enterprise-wide applications centered on mobile information and remote transactions.
- Retired Honeywell Barcode Printers »
- Honeywell barcode printers deliver the maximun performane whether you’re expanding your existing bar code printer fleet, making a few compliance-driven upgrades, migrating to new technologies, or just getting started.
- Retired Honeywell Barcode Scanners »
- Honeywell barcode scanners feature Honeywell’s own scan engines including laser, linear and area imaging technologies delivering a tailored solution for your application needs.
- Retired Honeywell Mobile Computers »
- Honeywell offers a broad array of durable mobile computers designed to improve the productivity of mobile workers. Our mobile computers are purpose-built for demanding healthcare, hazardous location and outdoor applications.
- Retired Motion Computing Tablet PCs »
- Motion Compouting has four lines of award-winning rugged Tablet PC products. Each line has been designed for the unique requirements of specific workflows. Users can choose the right device to support their individual needs.
- Retired Zebra Barcode Printers »
- Zebra's barcode printers help create the best barcode or RFID solution for your business. Zebra offers you a wide range of printers that specific meet you needs including desktop printers, industrial printers, mobile printers and RFID printers.
- Retired Zebra Mobile Computers »
- The versatility of Zebra's integrated voice and data mobile computing products allow you to capture and exchange business-critical information according to your specific enterprise demands.
- Retired Zebra Vehicle Mounted Computers »
- Zebra's vehicle-mounted computers are rugged, providing reliable, mobile wireless connectivity & networking on the street or in the warehouse.