Mini Zebra Printers Take Your Business Where it Needs to Go!
Get the benefits and value associated with Zebra with the MZ series of economical receipt printers. These easy-tooperate mobile receipt printers are a great first step for users looking to replace pen and paper documentation, pre-printed receipts, or unreliable mobile printers.
Each tiny MZ printer can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt printing application where you need quick, simple receipts on demand. Use Bluetooth® 2.0, IrDA®, 802.11b/g or USB to connect to a handheld or smart phone device and produce crisp, clear receipts!
Sleek, Subtle Sidekicks
These unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the user’s tasks. And because it’s a Zebra, there’s no compromise in reliability when you choose an MZ series entry-level printer
Ideal for These Applications Mobile Point of Sale / Scan a basket of goods and print a barcoded receipt to reduce the amount of time a customer is at the register.
Direct Store Delivery & Route Accounting / Quickly print receipts, invoices, orders, proof of service or delivery and other documents, saving customers wait time.
Hospitality / Speed lines and capture more sales. Accept mobile payment in theme parks, in arenas or at tableside.
Transportation / Provide convenience for your passengers – Print tickets or payment receipts in taxis, trains, boats or buses!
• Battery management (monitors battery for longer life and performance)
• Four-foot drop to concrete (multiple times)
• Resident scalable fonts
• 32-bit high-performance processor
–– Media door open (mechanical)
–– Optical Sensor (paper out)
• Single-push-button media cover release for easy loading and unloading
• Translucent media cover for media-low/-out anticipation
• External power on/off control from keypad, terminal, or printer
• AC adapter included
• IrDA/USB 2.0 support
• Operating Temp. 14º F/-10º C to 122º F/50º C
• Storage Environ. -4º F/-20º C to 140º F/60º C
• Operating Humidity 10-90% non-condensing
• IP42 rated for resistance to water
• Resists repeated 4’ drops to concrete
• 1.5 Ah Li-Ion battery
• Shock-mounted internal components
• USB 2.0 port
• IrDA (standard)
• Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
• 802.11b/g (optional)
• Windows® compatibility: (CE.NET, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2002, Windows Mobile
2003 SE, Windows XP, 2000 and NT via Zebra Windows printer driver and/or our Mobile SDK controls and other applications.)
FCC Part 15 and EN55022 Class B limits; FCC, ICS, and European Standards for Bluetooth and 802.11b/g; CSA and IEC 60950 standard for Safety; NOM, C-tick, VCCI, S-Mark, PSE, CCC, MII
Max. Roll Size
1.88”/47.8 mm O.D. on a .4”/10.2 mm to .75”/19 mm
Max. Media Width (MZ 220)
2.0” (+/- 0.03”)/50.8 mm (+/- 0.76 mm)
Max. Media Width (MZ 320)
3.0” (+/- 0.03”)/76.2 mm (+/- 0.76 mm)
2 mil/.0508 mm to 4 mil/0.1016 mm
Direct thermal receipt paper, or UV coated media
Fonts and Character Sets
• Standard fonts†: 25 bitmapped, 1 smooth, scalable (CG Triumvirate™ Bold Condensed)
• Optional fonts:Downloadable bitmapped and scalable fonts
• International character sets/codepages supported: USA, Germany, France, Sweden,
Spain, Norway, Italy, CP850, UK, Latin9, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese and Korean supported in 16 x 16 and 24 x 24. Thai (scalable) CP874. Others upon request.
Supports user-defined fonts and graphics—including custom logos
• Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 93,UCC/EAN128,Code 128, Codabar (NW-7), Interleaved
2-of-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, 2 & 5 digit add-on, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN14, 2 & 5 digit add-on
• 2-Dimensional: Aztec, Maxicode, PDF-417, QRCode, GS1 DataBar™(RSS) family † Contains UFST from Monotype Imaging, Inc.
Options and Accessories
• Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
• 802.11b/g connectivity
• Protective silicone skin
• Durability enhancing case
• Shoulder strap
• MZ Series 4-Bay Power Station
• Vehicle adapter
For optimal printing quality and proper printer performance across our product line, Zebra
strongly recommends the use of genuine Zebra supplies as part of the total solution.