Print receipts and tickets on demand and on the go with the ZQ110 mobile receipt printer.
®/iPhone®/iPad®” (MFi) certified and supports Bluetooth® or wireless (802.11b/g/n WLAN) connectivity to a wide range of Apple®, Android™ and Windows® mobile devices. Easy to carry and simple to use, the ZQ110 offers intuitive media loading for quick, on-the-go media changes. Its straightforward user interface enables at-a-glance status updates. And, with a battery capable of lasting an entire shift and multiple charging options, users experience greater uptime and increased productivity with fewer printing interruptions.With a variety of accessories and options and Zebra’s reliable service and support, the ZQ110 gives users the benefits of a Zebra-brand product at an affordable price.
- Keep your company and employees moving forward. The ZQ110 weighs 0.5 lbs* including the battery for easy portability and storage in a pocket.
- Be assured of outstanding reliability, even in harsh environments. The ZQ110 can withstand drops to concrete of up to 4' and, when paired with the optional carrying case, the printer meets IP54 rating, protecting the device from dust and liquids, such as rain, snow or accidental spills, that are common in harsh working environments.
- Sustain on-the-go productivity with the ZQ110’s user-friendly design. It is designed for quick, one-handed media changes and gives users status updates at a glance.
- Customize the ZQ110 to ensure maximum operability for your business. Zebra offers affordable options for at-home, vehicle and workplace battery charging and convenient accessories for a hands-free, hassle-free mobile solution.
Outfitted to Perform
- Easily incorporate the ZQ110 into your operations. In addition to the industry-standard ESC/POS programming language, the ZQ110 supports a suite of software development kits and utilities for seamless integration
- Complete mobile printing operations efficiently. The ZQ110 prints at speeds up to 3.5 inches-per-second and is designed with “sleep mode” to conserve battery power.
- Maintain robust and reliable connectivity on the go. The ZQ110 is MFi certified and supports Bluetooth connectivity to a range of mobile devices. Users can opt for 802.11b/g/n WLAN capability for applications requiring more secure network connections.
- Enhance your business services with additional options and features. The ZQ110 supports an optional encrypted 3-track Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR).
Built for You, Backed by Zebra
- Protect your bottom line without sacrificing important services. The ZQ110 is Zebra’s most affordable mobile receipt printer and can be used in a variety of applications.
- Strengthen your business with the support that comes with the Zebra brand. With Zebra’s reliable network of service technicians, hardware and software issues can be addressed quickly, regardless of location or time.
- Work with confidence. The ZQ110 has been tested for maximum interoperability when using the printer with validated terminals. Zebra's Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) create industry-leading software solutions to solve your business problems. Zebra works closely with these ISVs to integrate printing and other capabilities of Zebra products. Zebra-validated applications can be found at zebra.com/validation.
- Apple iOS, Android and Windows Mobile connectivity
- Direct thermal printing of barcodes, text and graphics
- 203 dpi resolution (8 dots per mm)
- Print speed up to 3.5"/90 mm per second (receipt)
- ESC/POS programming language
- Resident fonts
- 4 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics; 64 KB receive buffer
- USB port
- Optical out of media sensing using fixed center position sensor; media cover open sensor
- Belt clip for unobtrusive and convenient printing
- Tear bar for easy receipt dispensing
- Supports vertical and horizontal printing
- Printer can be used in any orientation
- Fixed media roll width
- “Clamshell” design for easy media loading
- Five LEDs as User Interface indicators
- Tolerant of multiple drops from 4' (1.2 m) to concrete
- ZQ110 – Bluetooth only (standard)
- ZQ110 – Bluetooth + Magnetic Stripe Reader (MSR)*
- ZQ110 – Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)** only
- ZQ110 – Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) + MSR
203 dpi/8 dots per mm
4 MB Flash supports downloadable programs, receipt formats, fonts and graphics; 64 KB receive buffer
Maximum Print Width
1.89"/48 mm Print Length Max: Continuous Maximum Print Speed
• Up to 3.5"/90 mm per second (receipt)
• Up to 2.4"/60 mm per second (linerless)
Operating Characteristics Environmental
• Operating Temperature: 5°F (-15°C) to 122°F (50°C)
• Charging Temperature: 32°F (0°C) to 104°F (40°C)
• Storage Temperature: -22°F (-30°C) to 158°F (70°C)
o Relative Humidity: Operation: 10% to 80% non-condensing
o Storage: 10% to 90% non-condensing
• IP Rating: IP54 with protective case
• Drop Spec: 4' (1.2 m) drop to concrete
• Emissions: FCC Part 15, Subpart B, EN55022 Class-B, EN55024
• Susceptibility: EN55024, EN61000-4-2, EN61000-4-3, EN61000-4-4, EN61000-4-5
• Safety: CE, UL, CB
• International marks: CE, FCC, NOM, CCC, RCM, Anatel, BIS, NTC, KCC, BSMI, iDA
Maximum Media Width
2.28" (58 mm)
Maximum Media Roll OD Size
1.18" (30 mm)
Maximum Media Thickness
0.10 mm (0.06~0.10 mm)
Direct-thermal receipt paper or linerless paper
Height 1.48" (37.7 mm)
Width 3.15" (80.1 mm)
Length 4.68" (118.8 mm)
Weight* 0.50 lbs (229 g)
*Weight reflects standard Bluetooth ZQ110 with battery. Optional ZQ110 models (MSR, Wi-Fi) may vary in weight.
Fonts and Character Sets
• Character size: Font A: 12 x 24; Font B: 9 x 17; Font C: 9 x 24; KOR, CHN: 24 x 24
• Characters per line: Font A: 32, Font B, C: 42; KOR, CHN: 16
• Character sets: Alphanumeric: 95; Expanded Graphics: 128 x 33 page; International: 32 Graphics Supports user-defined fonts and graphics—including custom logos Barcode Symbologies
• Linear Barcodes: EAN-8, EAN-13, Code39, Code93, Code128, ITF, Coda Bar, UPC-A, UPC-E
• 2-Dimensional: PDF417, Data Matrix, AZTEC, QR Code Communication and Interface Capabilities
o Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR (standard)
o Security modes 1-4 o Key Bonding
o “Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad” (MFi) certified
o Bluetooth printing from Apple devices
• 802.11b/g/n WLAN (replaces standard Bluetooth); 2.4 GHz
o Wi-Fi Direct, Infrastructure, Ad Hoc
o WEP 64 / 128 bits
o AES, TKIP, AES +TKIP
o WPA1 / WPA2 PSK
o 802.1X WPA1 / WPA2 (EAP-PEAP, EAP-LEAP, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TLS)
Cabled Communications Specifications
USB 2.0 Full Speed Interface (12 Mbps)
Optional Features and Accessories
• Linerless printing (with coated silicone platen roller only) is available as a custom solution; please contact Zebra account manager for details.
• The ZQ110 comes with the following accessories in the box:
1. AC adapter
2. Power cord
3. Belt clip
4. Standard battery
5. Roll of receipt media
• Additional charging and carrying accessories are available for the ZQ110. Please refer to the Accessories Chart on p. 3 for details.