Motorola’s ET1 Enterprise Tablet stands out in the marketplace, with ingredients that make it truly enterprise ready. Its Android operating system is fortified with features that deliver enterprise-class security, flexibility and manageability. And you get the same sleek design and ease of use common in consumer tablets, with the durability required for all-day business use. The ET1 — a new class of tablet that’s pure business from the inside out.
Consumer styling with real business durability.
On the outside, the ET1 is every bit as elegant as today’s most popular tablets. Yet the ET1 is built for everyday use, able to handle drops, spills, chilly winter temperatures, extreme heat and more. And since the display is built with ultra-strong Gorilla® Glass, it is virtually impervious to damage, able to flex when dropped without shattering or scratching.
Secure your data — period.
Whether your data resides on the internal drive or on removable media, it is encrypted, safe from hackers. So you can easily secure sensitive information, such as credit card data and patient information, to help comply with industry and government regulations.
Built for multiple users with feature-level control.
No matter how many workers use a device throughout the day, with multi-user log-on, each worker is automatically granted access to their own personalized workspace — the right applications and device features. And since managers know who is using the device at any time, task management is easier.
Add the features you need — when you need them.
With an expansion port and Bluetooth, you can add peripherals to meet changing business needs, from scanners for easy inventory takes to magnetic stripe readers for payment processing.
Work uninterrupted — power up and stay up.
While most tablets in the industry only offer rechargeable batteries, the ET1 adds a removable battery that users can swap on the fly, preventing loss of data — and productivity.
Easily build applications that run on the ET1 — and your other Motorola mobile computers.
The more operating systems you have, the more complex and expensive application development and maintenance can be. But with Motorola’s RhoElements, you can easily create a single application that looks, feels and acts the same on Motorola mobile computers, regardless of whether it is built on the Android, Microsoft Windows Mobile or Windows CE operating system. Since you no longer need to create and maintain separate applications for each operating system, you can choose the right device for each worker — without increasing application development and support costs.
Easily manage your devices — from anywhere.
Whether you have one location or locations all around the world, Motorola’s Mobility Services Platform (MSP ) allows you to remotely stage, update, monitor and troubleshoot your Motorola mobile computers, driving the single largest mobility cost to an all-time low — everyday management.
Protect your investment from the unexpected
Unexpected repair costs can substantially increase the cost of your mobility solution. But with Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage, you get true business-class support for your tablet. This all-inclusive service covers normal wear and tear, internal and external components damaged through accidental breakage for both device and select accessories and operating system issues — keeping the ET1 up, running and in the hands of your users
- 5.14 in. H x 0.98 in. D x 8.82 in. W 130.5 mm H x 25.0 mm D x 224.0 mm W
- 1.4 lbs./.63 kg
- 7 in. capacitive; 1024 x 600; 350 NIT ; Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Capacitive multi-touch
- Ambient light sensor
- Options Virtual; Bluetooth®
- User accessible Micro SDHC card slot (up to 32GB); expansion module port
- Integrated expansion port for ‘snap-in’ peripherals for Motorola and third party peripherals
- Two USB interfaces: 1 USB 2.0 OTG connector (docking connector) and 1 USB 2.0 Host connector (expansion module port); HDMI out; communication via cradle and expansion ports; USB 2.0 host via expansion module
- LE D flash; bar code decode
- Stereo speakers and dual microphones (one front and one rear-facing)
- Dual core 1GHz each plus graphics accelerator
- Android 2.3.4 enhanced with enterprise functionality
- 1GB RA M,4GB Flash plus 4GB microSD (total of 8GB flash memory); user accessible microSD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
- 32° F to 122° F/0° C to 50° C
- -4° F to 158° F/-20° C to 70° C
- Multiple 4 ft./1.2 m drop per MIL ST D 810G
- IP 54
- 4Gs peak, 5Hz to 2kHz, 1 hour duration per axis
- -4° F to 158° F/-20° C to 70° C rapid transition
- 15kv Air, 8kv contact, 2kv charge body
- 10% to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Motorola RhoElements for cross platform applications
- Motorola Mobility Services Platform (MSP )
- mAh rechargeable Smart Li-Ion; user replaceable; rapid resume
Battery User Profile
- Ample power for a full shift
- For bar code scanning and image capture: 8MP auto-focus camera with user controllable LE D flash, illumination and aiming; captures 1D and 2D bar codes, photographs, video, signatures and documents
- Optimized for video collaboration and low lighting conditions
- 720p video
- 9,000 ft. candles
- Bluetooth 2.1 with EDR; integrated antenna
- Autonomous GPS
- Maintains orientation based on principles of conservation of angular momentum
- 3-axis accelerometer that enables motionsensing applications for dynamic screen orientation and power management
Ambient Light Sensor
- Automatically adjusts display brightness, keypad and display backlight
- Independent — does not depend on GPS
Peripherals and accessories
- Accessories include: 1-slot docking USB charge cradle; 4-slot docking cradle charge only; 4-slot battery charger; power supply; USB /charge cable; 2-way DC cable; hand strap; headset; AC line cord; DC cable; battery; customizable bezel
- For Regulatory information, please visit: www.motorolasolutions.com/et1
- Subject to the terms of Motorola’s hardware warranty statement, the ET 1 is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 1 (one) year from the date of shipment. For complete warranty statement, go to: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/warranty
- Service from the Start with Comprehensive Coverage
- Product Brochure »
- ET1 Tablet Accessories Brochure »
- DSD/Route Accounting Mobile Computing Portfolio »
- Transportation and Logistics Mobile Computing Portfolio »
User's Guides and Manuals
- Create a Lean Real-time Warehouse to Drive Productivity Up and Errors Down »
- ET 1 Enterprise Tablet in Field Service »
- Innovate to Improve Production Uptime, Product Quality and Profitability with the ET1 Enterprise Tablet »
- Mobility in DSD and Route Accounting Application Brief »
- Mobility in Transportation and Logistics Application Brief »
- Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet Technical Brief »
- Motorola ET1 Enterprise Tablet: The Only Retail Tablet that's Flat-Out Enterprise »
- Revolutionize the Customer Experience in Your Store with Mobile Retail Solutions »