The SP500X ScanPrinter is a unique, wearable scan-and-print solution that integrates 2D imaging, inkjet printing and wireless communication in one device. It’s designed to create a revolution in high-volume logistic operations that use manual scanning and labelling to sort packages. With Wi-Fi and BT, as well as an integrated printer developed in partnership with HP, the SP500X is truly mobile. You can quickly scan and print directly on packages anywhere in your facility, all while keeping both hands free.
SP500X ScanPrinter key user benefits:
Improved package-handling efficiency
– Improved scanning and sorting accuracy
– Flexibility and agility, frees workers to execute scanning tasks on the go
– Productivity and safety, gives workers uninterrupted freedom to use both hands
– Dependability of patented technology from HP
– Versatility to print on plain paper, kraft paper, packing tape, coated labels, polypropylene, polyester or polyethylene plastic
The SP500X ScanPrinter represents an evolutionary leap in package handling. Developed by Handheld in a partnership with the world’s largest package shipping and logistics companies, the unique SP500X is the only product in its category: an all-in-one, truly mobile scan-and-print device. One worker, using a hands-free device and moving anywhere within your facility, can identify, direct and mark packages in as little as 2 seconds each.
Making an impact in multiple ways.
The SP500X isn’t portable; it’s wearable, making it truly mobile. It provides the ability to scan and print wherever you need to work, without a label printer or a fixed location. It leaves workers’ hands free. It can handle high volumes and varying package sizes. It makes a major impact in multiple ways.