Datalogic Joya X2 self shopping device now available from Gamma Solutions
Melbourne November 20th, 2014 – Gamma Solutions today announced the arrival of the Datalogic Joya X2.
The new Joya X2 ‘Self Shopping’ device from Datalogic makes shopping easier and more intuitive. Along with scanning and bagging items while they shop, customers can now use the Joya X2 device to redeem coupons that are printed or displayed on their smart phones.
The 2D imaging technology allows the device to read both 1D and 2D codes from standard labels, smart phone displays and electronic shelf labels. Barcode reading is further enhanced by Datalogic’s patented “Green Spot” technology for visual good-read feedback, perfect for noisy environments.
The Joya X2 device’s features include:
- Barcode and 2D code reading from a number of different media
- Fully customisable covers, bumpers and 6 programmable keys
- Datalogic’s patented “Green Spot” technology
- Queue busting and inventory management
- Wifi and Bluetooth technology and USB connectivity