Melbourne August 22nd 2011, Gamma Solutions are proud to announce they are now selling the Psion EP10; the most complete enterprise PDA. The Psion EP10 is optimized for industrial applications offering all of the features of a full-sized rugged handheld in one small package.
Weighing only 345g the Psion EP10 Handheld Computer comes with an IP rating of IP54 and a 6ft drop speck making it durable enough to be used in a number of different mobile fields including: postal and courier services, mobile ticketing for events management, field services and consumer merchandising.
The Psion EP10 comes with a long list of features you would not expect to find in a small form factor mobile computer such as:
- EA11 2D imager allowing you to scan barcodes in seconds
- 3.2 Mega Pixel Colour Camera with auto focus and dual LED flash
- 3.7” display with built-in accelerometer to enable to display to rotate based on the orientation of the device
- Wide range of communications including: Bluetooth, CDMA, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n radio, VoIP
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 operating system
- Operates in temperatures ranging from -10°C to +50°C
“The EP10 is a great addition to the range of products offered by Gamma Solutions; we can see this device being very popular with our customers as it has everything the larger mobile computer has to offer while being small enough to carry as your mobile phone” says Gamma Solutions sales executive Stephen Lakey.
“Gamma Solutions believe that there are many industries which could be helped by devices such as the EP10” continues Stephen Lakey, “Event Management can use the EP10 to scan tickets and passes to ensure that people are in the correct locations, minimising queue times as well as eliminating the possibility of unauthorised entry. Personnel can use the EP10 with VoIP as walkie-talkies to ensure fast communication as well as cutting down on the number of items they need to carry with them”.