Get cash back with a rebate paying up to AU$300 per unit!
Purchase any of the following models and we will pay you up to AU$ 300 for your old equipment:
- Intermec CK3 »
- A broad range of data collection and communication features form the foundation for the Intermec CK3 mobile computer, enabling it to adapt to a variety of in-premise applications. The CK3 supports businesses in their pursuit to improve their operational performance metrics, simplify IT support and control operating costs.
- Intermec CN50 »
- Designed to meet the needs of workers performing mission-critical tasks in transportation, logistics and field service, the Intermec CN50 mobile computer delivers a powerful combination of communications technologies in a compact, rugged package.
- Intermec 70 Series »
- Consisting of the CK70, CK71, CN70 and CN70e are the smallest and lightest form factors in their respective classes, each product is built to help businesses optimise resources to improve operational efficiency, support future growth, and deliver high customer satisfaction.
- LXE Tecton and TectonCS »
- The smallest, lightest handhelds on the market specifically designed for highly effective use in sub-freezing temperatures (down to -30C). Built on the proven MX7 platform, the Tecton and TectonCS complete LXE’s industry-leading handheld computer product line.
- LXE MX9 »
- The ultra rugged handheld computer is built for operation in ports and intermodal applications, outdoor logistics operations and any other harsh and hazardous environment where data collection is required. It is also available in a cold storage version able to withstand temperatures as low as -30°C.
- LXE MX8 »
- This versatile unit is rugged enough for warehouse applications but light enough for use in a retail store front. The MX8 is designed for easy, comfortable and intensive operation with minimum user fatigue. Ready to use with voice picking technology the MX8 comes with noise cancelling technology.
No matter which manufacturer made your handheld, you can trade it in at Gamma Solutions Pty Ltd.
If you are interested in the Product Trade-in Program. Call us on 13000 GAMMA (1300 042662) or e-mail us on email@example.com and request a Gamma Solutions Accounts Representative will contact you.
Download PDF »