AirFortress Wireless Security Gateways
– The AirFortress wireless security gateways offer a greater range of options for easily integrating secure wireless and mobility for existing enterprise infrastructure. By providing a fast and simple means of securing any vendor’s wireless network and wireless devices, customers can protect current and future network investments without worrying about forklift upgrades of their APs or needing to add proprietary wireless switches to their network.
Gateways are available in models suited for large-scale wireless LAN deployments or smaller distributed networks with isolated pockets of wireless LAN users.
AirFortress Secure Client
Secures communication between a device and the network, as well as peer-to-peer
• Lightweight software client module for laptops, PDAs, tablet PCs, thin client devices and industrial equipment such as barcode scanners and portable terminals
• Protects device from ad-hoc, peer-to-peer intrusion
AirFortress Access Control Server
Security-centric management and policy control platform
• Highly scalable control platform offering centralized management for wireless LANs
• Policy manager integrates with RADIUS, LDAP, NT Domains, RSA Secure ID and ActivCard
• Device authentication capability allows specific devices to be granted or denied access