Aruba AirWave Master Console Features
AirWave Master Console provides IT with a single console for managing the entire wireless network, no matter the size.
For networks that encompass tens of thousands of wireless access points, controllers, supporting infrastructure, and wired ports, AirWave Master Console™ aggregates information from any number of AirWave Management Platform™ servers. It presents a single, real-time view of critical information across the network and provides centralized control with optimal performance and scalability.
AirWave™ includes economical failover solutions for mission-critical networks with a single AirWave Management Platform server or large networks supported by multiple AirWave Management Platform servers distributed across the enterprise. AirWave failover servers can maintain communication with one or more servers running AirWave software, and assume management responsibility for the appropriate devices whenever one of the servers is down.
What’s Unique About Master Console?
- Centralized network-wide reporting provides consolidated data for intelligent decision-making
- Centralized alerting makes more efficient use of staff members’ time
- Centralized configuration management lets you define standard group policies while allowing for local variations required to meet business and compliance requirements
- Smartphone-viewable portal that delivers access to mobile web-enabled devices
- Many-to-one failover model saves on initial and ongoing expenses