Aruba AirWave VisualRF Features
Overview of Aruba AirWave VisualRFAirWave VisualRF gives you an accurate view of your entire network without ever leaving your desk.AirWave™ VisualRF™ automatically generates a map of your RF environment and the underlying wired topology, showing you what your network looks like — in real time. VisualRF builds this map using RF measurements gathered from your active wireless access points and controllers, without requiring you to buy a costly, separate location appliance. You can see exactly who is on your network, where they are, and how the network is performing.Armed with the RF coverage and location data provided by VisualRF, you can solve problems faster, improve service quality for users, and make better decisions about your network.
What’s Unique About VisualRF?
- Simple setup process that doesn’t require site surveys or additional dedicated sensors, exciters, or location servers
- Support for the full network lifecycle, from planning, to installation, to troubleshooting
- Free, stand-alone planning tool delivers identical planning capabilities in an online or offline environment
- Combination of methods to provide the most accurate information: dynamic RF sampling and a predictive model based on site and infrastructure characteristics for areas where RF sampling isn’t available
- Generally achieves resolution below 10 meters without additional tuning activities
- Real-time location tracking for users and devices
- Open API provides for a cost-effective way to utilize location data to a variety of location-based business applications