MC 92NOex-IS Mobile Computer Features
- Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11
- Proven, robust design for demanding environments
- 3.7″ touchscreen made from tempered special glass with excellent readability, also in direct sunlight
- Scan engines for all barcode application areas
- Supports RFID standards LF/HF/UHF
- Interchangeable keypads offer considerable scope for individual features with customised designs
- Compatible with existing accessories from the MC 9000 range
- Can be individually adjusted to customer infrastructure by means of three operating systems available in the factory (Windows®/Android)
In close cooperation with Zebra, BARTEC has developed the MC 92 Mobile Computer for global use in potentially explosive areas, based on the successful MC 9000ex range. The device range enables complex applications to be executed, processes to be simplified and productivity boosted. Whereas barcode scanners are used for the classic collection of data, the MC 92 also offers wireless data exchange and direct further processing of data in the field.
The MCs are available with a choice of different barcode scanners in order to read 1D, PDF, 2D and DPM (Device Part Marking) barcodes. The selection permits a customised adjustment that also enables barcode scanning at a distance of up to 12 m (long range). In the RFID reader area, a UHF version is also available in addition to the LF and HF versions. The RFID reader is available as an internal solution. Three versions of operating system are available. These are the familiar environment of Windows® Embedded Handheld and Compact, as well as Android, the innovative, most commonly used operating system in the world.
This means the user can easily adjust the devices to meet his requirements. The real time data exchange via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth is convenient, saves time and improves work processes. International approvals such as ATEX/IECEx and UL certificates as well as other national approvals such as for Brazil, South Africa, Russia etc., guarantee the worldwide use of the devices. The optimised power management and automatic shutdown via a motion sensor both guarantee long operating times.