The new Cisco® Aironet® 2600 Series Access Point delivers the most advanced features in its class – with great performance, functionality, and reliability at a great price. The 802.11n based Aironet 2600 Series includes 3×4 MIMO, with three spatial streams, plus Cisco CleanAir™, ClientLink 2.0™, and VideoStream technologies, to help ensure an interference-free, high-speed wireless application experience. Second only to the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series in performance and features, the Aironet 2600 Series sets the new standard for enterprise wireless technology.
Designed with rapidly evolving mobility needs in mind, the Aironet 2600 Series access point is packed with more Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)-enhancing functionality than any other access point at its price point. The new Cisco Aironet 2600 Series sustains reliable connections at higher speeds farther from the access point than competing solutions resulting in more availability of 450-Mbps data rates. Optimized for consumer devices, the Aironet 2600 Series accelerates client connections and consumes less mobile device battery power than competing solutions.
- RF Excellence
- Based on 802.11n with 3 x 4 MIMO technology with three spatial streams to sustain 450 Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology for better downlink performance and range for all mobile devices and better battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
- Cisco CleanAir technology for proactive, intelligent spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to RF interference
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty, including 10-day advance hardware replacement
- Both controller based and standalone version available.