Honeywell Thor VM3 Vehicle Mount Computer FeaturesFeatures
- Smart Dock: Enables mounting and removal in seconds, saving on support and maintenance costs while maximizing efficiency by allowing dynamic shifting of computers as workload changes.
- User Field-Replaceable Front Panel: Reduces maintenance cost by allowing users to service the most wear- and abuse-prone components themselves rather than returning them to the depot.
- Ignition Control: Eliminates the maintenance expense and lost productivity caused by a dead vehicle battery.
- Powerful, Versatile Platform: The Intel® x86 architecture and Dual Core 1.5GHz processor enable superior performance of data-intensive applications. Plus, the Thor VM3 is Microsoft® Windows®-based, so integration and application development are simple.
- Operating System Upgrade Path: Enterprises have an upgrade path for customers who need backward compatibility to their Windows® CE installed base now but want to upgrade in the
- Versatile: Can be deployed in multiple application environments - from dry goods to cold storage, indoor or outdoor, in-premise or in intermodal facilities, in any IT environment.