Intermec CK32 I-Safe Handled Computer Features
- Designed from product inception to meet the most stringent, global flammable gases, vapors and liquids hazardous certifications - UL, ATEX, IECEx - to support worldwide deployments.
- Supported by localized Intermec and Partner Service and Support Centers situated around the globe.
- Next Generation Technologies to extend your investment's product lifecycle and lower TCO.
- Supported by Intermec's own Developer Library for quick and easy application integration and deployment.
The Intermec CK32 I-Safe rugged mobile data collection terminal carries the most extensive hazardous environments ratings of all Intermec devices by offering the stringent (Zone 1 or Division 1) global, flammable gases, vapors or liquids certifications - UL, ATEX, and IECEx.
The Intermec CK32 I-Safe continues the tradition of delivering on Intermec’s promise of rugged, reliable computing and thoughtful ergonomic design. Built on the Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ 5.0 operating system platform, the Intermec CK32 I-Safe delivers the right blend of features and performance to provide the optimum combination of real time operation, tools support and standard connectivity. The Intermec CK32 I-Safe system architecture is built to support both rich, mobile, occasionallyconnected customer applications, as well as real time, thin client interactive applications - such as Intermec’s Terminal Emulation 2000 - where high reliability and scan-intensive response times are demanded. In addition, Web-based applications can easily be implemented with Microsoft’s® Pocket Internet Explorer.
Designed as an extension to the Intermec product line, the Intermec CK32 I-Safe will support all the leading industry standards provided within Intermec’s suite of product offerings: SmartSystems™, Wavelink Avalanche Remote Device Management, Cisco Client Extensions (CCX), Wi-Fi, .NET, Java and the Intermec Developer Library (IDL). This commitment allows our customers to further maximize their investments by providing a strategy for on-going, industry leading technology updates, as well as supporting fast application enablement and deployment. Intermec devices are supported by the Intermec IDL, offering accelerated application development and faster time to market. Security features of the Intermec CK32 I-Safe support the highest level of protection.
The Intermec CK32 I-Safe complies in full with 802.11 b/g standards, as well as provides compatibility with the EAP-TLS, PEAP, EAP-TTLS and LEAP
security standards. The Intermec CK32 I-Safe is complimented by a full
line of rugged, mobile computers and solutions including a family of hazardous devices:
- 730 I-Safe – Division 1, Class I, Class II, Class III
- 741/751 – Division 2, Class I ; Zone 2 Gases
- CK31 – Division 2, Class I, Class II, Class III