IF2 Network Reader Features
- Advanced performance in a compact and cost-effective design
- Easily deployed and managed on common networks
- Low cost per read point for superior ROI
- Choice of Power over Ethernet lowers cost of installation
- Directly monitors and controls peripherals without extra equipment
- Factory configurable to operate in world regions supporting FCC or ETSI frequency bands
The Intermec IF2 is a compact, costeffective network reader designed to support diverse RFID applications in both enterprise and industrial environments that require a scalable RFID system with a low cost per read point.
The IF2 is based on an Intermec-designed radio frequency (RF) platform that offers best-in-class read performance and includes support for Intermec’s exclusive Advanced RFID Extensions (ARX), helping customers achieve a new level of visibility to the identification of RFID tags for greater accuracy of reading tags of interest over readers utilizing less-versatile commodity chipsets.
Packaged in a small and lightweight, yet durable enclosure, the IF2 is suited for nearly any environment, including industrial warehouse and manufacturing operations and enterprise environments for asset and inventory management applications.
Reduces System and Deployment Costs for Large and Small Installations
With a focus on keeping the cost of ancillary equipment and installation low, the IF2 Network Reader includes features that reduce the costs and complexity of the overall solution.