Loftware Print Server
Loftware Print Server Specifications
LPS encourages accuracy and efficiency by supporting a high level of integration:
• High speed, Bi-directional TCP/IP socket (Premier only)
• Easy to use Uni-directional TCP/IP socket (Premier only)
• ASCII file passed to LPS via a Network File Drop
• .NET and ActiveX programming Controls
• Loftware Connector (sold separately) (Premier only)
• Internet Integration Tools
• On-Demand-Print Thin Client
Companies can adhere to latest standards from the government and many industry sources:
• Supply Chain: UCC/EAN, EPC
• Retail: Wal-Mart, Target, JC Penney, Sears, etc.
• Electronics: Motorola
• Telecommunications: TCIF
• Healthcare: CFR 21 Part 11
• Aerospace: Spec 2000
• Logistics: UPS, FedEx
• Automotive: AIAG, Toyota, Honda, GM 1724A/B/C
Advanced administration tools enable organizations to centralize operations for more control and lower maintenance costs. These tools are included with the Premier edition of the LPS.
• E-Mail Alerts
• Status Client for monitoring the LPS and it’s associated printers
• Label/RFID Design Module
• Citrix Metaframe and Terminal Server Support for remote administration.
• Command line ‘Ping’ utilities for system troubleshooting.
• Add and Change Labels without effecting Host Application
Reliability and Performance
Built to meet the heavy demands of supply chain production environments, LPS delivers 24×7 availably thanks to:
• Multi-processor support with load balancing between processors.
• Fault tolerant (failover) support for multi-server clustering (Premier)
• Advanced Service Architecture
• Error recovery and event logging
• Full Audit Trail for archiving label requests
• 10+ years of development and testing for current code base
• Over 500 LPS installations worldwide
The Loftware Label Manager (LLM) comes standard with every copy of the LPS. Industry Compliant bar code labels and RFID tags can be designed very easily. See the LLM data sheet for complete information on label design capabilities.
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 2000/XP/2003: P3 450MHz with 128MB
Loftware’s outstanding customer support ensures productivity with:
• Experienced Technicians
• Downloadable updates and service packs
• Extensive print and on-line documentation
• Discounted professional services