LXE VX6 Vehicle Mounted Voice Computer Features
- Voice enabled with ToughTalk™ technology.
- Rugged vehicle mount computer with Windows® CE .NET OS - reduces application development & IT support costs.
- Fully heated - ideal for freezer/cold weather applications.
- Low profile with integrated keyboard improves driver’s field of view.
The VX6 comprises an XScale® processor and Windows® CE .NET operating system offering CE .NET applications on both your handheld and vehicle-mounted computers while greatly reducing operator training time & support costs. The VX6 ships voice ready with ToughTalkTM technology, a specialized combination of LXE's trademark rugged system design, advanced audio circuitry and noisecanceling techniques - for industrial grade, voice logistics applications.
LXE VX6 Vehicle Mounted Voice Computer Specifications
Processing & Memory
• Intel® XScale® PXA255 400MHz CPU
• CF/SD 128/512 MB
• Windows® CE 5.0 Professional
• Windows® CE .NET 4.2
• SDK API’s
• LXE rugged 60-key keyboard Features include: 101 key access, backlight, epoxy coating, IP66 seal and terminal emulation specifi coverlays
Display & Touchscreen
• 10.5” TFT active matrix colour indoor & outdoor displays with resistive touch screen and tethered stylus SVGA+ = 800 x 320 pixels 550 NIT Brightness (Outdoor Display) 350 NIT Brightness (Indoor Display)
• Front panel brightness adjust
• Optional touch screen heater removes fog or frost from the viewing area
Power Supply & UPS
• 12-80VDC internal fully isolated power supply with power cable for vehicle attachment
• Externally accessible fuse
• Front panel power switch with power status dual colour LED
• Optional UPS lead acid backup battery pack capable of a minimum 15 minutes operation
• Black high strength, high temp industrial plastic with an aluminummounting plate
• Size: 24.4cm x 30.9cm x 9.1cm
• Weight: 4.26kg