NiceLabel Automation Enterprise Features
Standardize labeling across your enterprise
NiceLabel Automation Enterprise is designed to integrate label printing into SAP, Oracle and other leading enterprise applications. The world's largest organizations rely on NiceLabel to achieve label and brand consistency, secure centralized control and meet regulatory requirements. NiceLabel helps enterprises maximize supply chain efficiency, cut costs and increase customer responsiveness. NiceLabel Automation Enterprise supports an unlimited number of printers making it affordable for you to automate all of your printing infrastructure.
NiceLabel Automation Enterprise Specifications
Achieve labeling and brand consistency
Enterprises with international locations often end up with disparate and disconnected labeling systems. Decentralized systems expose companies to risks of human errors, inconsistent labels from one factory to another, expensive maintenance and compliance fines. Consolidate your labeling systems and achieve:
- Labeling consistency
- Centralized control and standardized branding
- Improved business continuity
- Better customer satisfaction
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
Improve process efficiency and data accuracy
Connect business applications, such as ERP, WMS, SCM, MES and PLM to your label printing infrastructure. All applications across all divisions and locations in your enterprise can now consistently print authorized label templates.
- Achieve data consistency through centralized integration with the master data
- Improve supply chain efficiency
- Reduce data-entry errors, maintenance and user support
- Return real-time printer and print job status to the requesting business system.
Deploy rapidly and scale globally at no extra cost
Standard interfaces to mainstream and legacy systems eliminate the need for costly and time consuming custom programming. The high throughput print engine can simultaneously handle thousands of print requests to globally distributed printers.
- Rapid implementation with connectors for SAP, Oracle and many more business applications
- Globally scalable to any location and to any amount of printers
- Printer agnostic label design enables universal support for any printer model with one single design
- A centralized print server eliminates costly maintenance and support of decentralized applications
- No scalable, per-printer, licensing costs like competitive labeling software offerings.
Meet regulatory compliance and quality requirements
The optional Control Center Enterprise provides a traceability layer for the label template design process that is required for medical, pharmaceutical, biotech, manufacturing, and other industries. It includes a secure central storage repository, file archiving, file versioning, approval workflows and print history.
- FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant process
- Authorized and controlled access to label designs
- Audit trails for all records
- GxP compliance
Rapidly respond to label change requests
Use our professional label designer to make label changes quickly and easily. NiceLabel Designer Pro reduces design time from weeks to hours. It helps you easily implement customer-specific requirements and drive customer responsiveness.
- Improve speed and flexibility in making label changes
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Support global optimization and expansion into new markets
- Improve customer retention and new customer acquisition
Take control and gain flexibility without customization
Business rules simplify integration so you don’t have to modify or customize your existing enterprise application. This cuts implementation costs and simplifies maintenance. Use rules to select label formats, languages and printers based on data attributes, print multiple labels and actions from a single request.
Enterprise with multiple printer brands
Enterprise applications rely on label templates that contain a specific printer’s command language or form designers built for laser printers. While these approaches do work, they impose many limitations that prevent achieving label compliance and brand consistency, especially across multiple brands of thermal printers.
- Use an easy label design process optimized for labeling and bar coding, not reports
- Fewer label designs – label formats are portable across 2500+ different printer models and brands
- Increase flexibility and agility as you can add new designs within minutes or hours, not weeks
- Instant deployment to all printers by adding one label file to the document storage
64-bit performance and mission-critical stability
Some of our customers print millions of labels per day and downtime is not an option. We achieve maximum performance and system stability by developing our products using the latest 64-bit Microsoft technology.
- 64-bit technology is more stable for high volume label printing
- Support for load balancing or failover cluster
Get a complete solution with professional services, consulting and support
A wide network of partners in over 100 countries and our own local presence in Europe, USA and China ensure you get an optimal solution for your business. Our highly skilled and experienced professionals provide:
- Analysis of your environment
- Planning, consultation and proof of concept
- Deployment: installation and configuration
- On-site and web based training
- Technical support and maintenance
Industry leading Microsoft, SAP and Oracle certification
Add Microsoft certified native thermal printer support, for 2500+ models, to your Enterprise applications. Enhance and maximize printer performance across your organisation. Trigger printing, from your applications, using certified SAP and Oracle interfaces without the need for additional programming or customization. As an elite Microsoft Gold certified partner, NiceLabel has the experience and technology to offer the most advanced server-side printing solution.
20+ years of industry leadership
With over 20 years of industry leadership, our designer, certified windows drivers, output management software, rich internet applications and global presence drives the world’s largest companies top line revenue growth, maximizes supply chain efficiency, cut costs and increases customer responsiveness.