NiceWatch Enterprise Features
The enterprise solution for centralized integration of multi-threaded and high-volume label printing.
If your Warehouse Management System (WMS), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, Hospital Information System (HIS) or any other type of business information system requires high-throughput and high-volume label printing, then NiceWatch Enterprise is the perfect solution for you.
The NiceWatch Enterprise prints large quantities of labels on multiple printers from your WMS, ERP, HIS or other systems. The NiceWatch Enterprise provides you with a:
Multi-threaded printing technology that assures fast and faultless operation even in the most demanding environments.
Scalable enterprise-level integration middleware that does not require any programming or coding change of your existing information systems.
Server-based solution that enables applications and systems to initiate label printing from a centralized location.
All printers in your organization can be managed from one location through the web-based Enterprise Print Manager module that is also part of your NiceWatch Enterprise environment. Real time printer status monitoring combined with a multi-channel alerting system minimizes the risk of long-lasting production line standstill and ensures that you learn immediately about a label printing error, warning or simple confirmation of an executed print job.
NiceWatch Enterprise Specifications
The NiceWatch Enterprise includes three main components:
• NiceWatch Server: A server-based enterprise production module for centralized integration of multi-threaded
and high-volume label printing.
• NiceLabel Enterprise Print Manager: The enterprise module for server based printing, centralized document, printer and event management.
• NiceLabel Pro: Advanced label design software for professional bar code and RFID labeling on a local computer workstation.
The high-throughput production module for enterprise-level centralized label printing integration NiceWatch Server offers you the following:
• Scalability: high-volume label printing through multiple engines to meet any printing frequency
• Robustness: reliable and faultless high-volume label printing, automatic print engine recovery
• Ease-of-use: easy installation and integration into existing enterprise systems
• Trigger options: file (XML, Oracle XML, etc.), serial port, email, TCP/IP, database and Web Services
Enterprise Print Manager
The enterprise module for remote printer, print queue, event and alert management
All printers in your organization can be managed from one location through the web-based Enterprise Print Manager module that is also part of your NiceWatch Enterprise environment. You access the Enterprise Print Manger through a standard web browser from any workstation on the network and perform operations like:
• Remote control over the label printing processes through the company’s Intranet and the Internet
• Central print management – printer grouping and status, print queues, print job redirecting
• Logging functionalities – centralized logging of all the information on past print jobs, actions, errors, alerts and other events
• Multi-channel alerting and messaging services – configure email, NetSend, RSS feed
and SMS to inform about label print status, warning and errors
• NiceWatch Server management and licensing
• Reprinting – reprint of all previously printed labels from various workstations
• Storage Server— server based storage repository allowing users to access all label related documents
The advanced label designer for professional bar code and RFID labeling NiceLabel Pro enables you to do the following:
• Advanced bar code and RFID smart label design
• Visual Basic Scripting for robust data manipulation
• Download graphics and fonts for thermal printers with the NiceMemMaster module
Server Requirements (Enterprise Print Manager)
• MS SQL Server 2000 or higher; MS SQL Server Desktop Engine (MSDE); MS SQL Server 2005 Express
• MS Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or higher
• Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
• IIS 5 or higher
• At least 512 MB RAM and 2 GB free disk space
Server Requirements (NiceWatch Server)
• 32-bit or 64-bit Windows 2000, XP, 2003 or Vista
• At least 128MB RAM
• 250 MB free disk space