First fully-rugged Android™ tablet designed for professionals.
Introducing the Panasonic Toughpad™ FZ-A1, the fearless business tablet that goes where no tablet has ever gone before. Combining data and device security, seamless connectivity, enterprise-minded technology, and a long legacy of rugged and reliable computing, the new Toughpad FZ-A1 is the perfect melding of mind and muscle. The tablet features a MIL-STD-810G and IP65 certified design for the flexibility to work freely in nearly any environment.
- Only Android™ Tablet with Hardware Encryption and Embedded Enterprise-grade Security and Management
- FIPS 140-2 (Level 2) Certified CPU for Nearly Impenetrable Protection1
- 10.1″ Daylight-readable Multi Touch + Digitizer
- GPS (SiRFstarIII™), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Optional 4G LTE with Satellite GPS
- MicroSD Card Slot, Micro-USB and Micro HDMI Ports
- 3-year Warranty with Business Class Support
The first fully-ruggedized, fearless tablet powered by Android 4.0 combines high-encryption data and device security with the seamless connectivity and enterprise-grade technology businesses and government agencies require.
The FZ-A1 is the only tablet that is FIPS 140-2-compliant with a dedicated security core for data encryption and includes preinstalled drivers for approved smart card readers.
Engineered to perform in any environment, the FZ-A1 remains the unscathed, undefeated champion of rugged tablets with the unmatched reliability and low maintenance that makes it the industry’s flagship rugged mobile computer.