Zebra MZ Series Mobile Receipt Printers Features
Overview of MZ Series Mobile Receipt Printers
Mini Zebra Printers Take Your Business Where it Needs to Go!
Get the benefits and value associated with Zebra with the MZ series of economical receipt printers. These easy-tooperate mobile receipt printers are a great first step for users looking to replace pen and paper documentation, pre-printed receipts, or unreliable mobile printers.
Each tiny MZ printer can be a smart assistant for any mobile receipt printing application where you need quick, simple receipts on demand. Use Bluetooth® 2.0, IrDA®, 802.11b/g or USB to connect to a handheld or smart phone device and produce crisp, clear receipts!
Sleek, Subtle Sidekicks
These unobtrusive printers can be worn comfortably for a full shift without interfering with the user’s tasks. And because it’s a Zebra, there’s no compromise in reliability when you choose an MZ series entry-level printer
Ideal for These Applications Mobile Point of Sale / Scan a basket of goods and print a barcoded receipt to reduce the amount of time a customer is at the register.
Direct Store Delivery & Route Accounting / Quickly print receipts, invoices, orders, proof of service or delivery and other documents, saving customers wait time.
Hospitality / Speed lines and capture more sales. Accept mobile payment in theme parks, in arenas or at tableside.
Transportation / Provide convenience for your passengers – Print tickets or payment receipts in taxis, trains, boats or buses!
Zebra MZ Series Mobile Receipt Printers Specifications
• Battery management (monitors battery for longer life and performance)
• Four-foot drop to concrete (multiple times)
• Resident scalable fonts
• 32-bit high-performance processor
–– Media door open (mechanical)
–– Optical Sensor (paper out)
• Single-push-button media cover release for easy loading and unloading
• Translucent media cover for media-low/-out anticipation
• External power on/off control from keypad, terminal, or printer
• AC adapter included
• IrDA/USB 2.0 support
• Operating Temp. 14º F/-10º C to 122º F/50º C
• Storage Environ. -4º F/-20º C to 140º F/60º C
• Operating Humidity 10-90% non-condensing
• IP42 rated for resistance to water
• Resists repeated 4’ drops to concrete
• 1.5 Ah Li-Ion battery
• Shock-mounted internal components
• USB 2.0 port
• IrDA (standard)
• Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
• 802.11b/g (optional)
• Windows® compatibility: (CE.NET, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2002, Windows Mobile
2003 SE, Windows XP, 2000 and NT via Zebra Windows printer driver and/or our Mobile SDK controls and other applications.)
FCC Part 15 and EN55022 Class B limits; FCC, ICS, and European Standards for Bluetooth and 802.11b/g; CSA and IEC 60950 standard for Safety; NOM, C-tick, VCCI, S-Mark, PSE, CCC, MII
Max. Roll Size
1.88”/47.8 mm O.D. on a .4”/10.2 mm to .75”/19 mm
Max. Media Width (MZ 220)
2.0” (+/- 0.03”)/50.8 mm (+/- 0.76 mm)
Max. Media Width (MZ 320)
3.0” (+/- 0.03”)/76.2 mm (+/- 0.76 mm)
2 mil/.0508 mm to 4 mil/0.1016 mm
Direct thermal receipt paper, or UV coated media
Fonts and Character Sets
• Standard fonts†: 25 bitmapped, 1 smooth, scalable (CG Triumvirate™ Bold Condensed)
• Optional fonts:Downloadable bitmapped and scalable fonts
• International character sets/codepages supported: USA, Germany, France, Sweden,
Spain, Norway, Italy, CP850, UK, Latin9, Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), Japanese and Korean supported in 16 x 16 and 24 x 24. Thai (scalable) CP874. Others upon request.
Supports user-defined fonts and graphics—including custom logos
• Linear Barcodes: Code 39, Code 93,UCC/EAN128,Code 128, Codabar (NW-7), Interleaved
2-of-5, UPC-A, UPC-E, 2 & 5 digit add-on, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN14, 2 & 5 digit add-on
• 2-Dimensional: Aztec, Maxicode, PDF-417, QRCode, GS1 DataBar™(RSS) family † Contains UFST from Monotype Imaging, Inc.
Options and Accessories
• Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity
• 802.11b/g connectivity
• Protective silicone skin
• Durability enhancing case
• Shoulder strap
• MZ Series 4-Bay Power Station
• Vehicle adapter
For optimal printing quality and proper printer performance across our product line, Zebra
strongly recommends the use of genuine Zebra supplies as part of the total solution.