Zebra Xi Series High Performance Printers Features
Overview of Zebra Xi Series High Performance PrintersZebra’s built-to-last Xi™ series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life, and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership—making them a smart investment for organizations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling applications. Xi4 printers build on this legacy to boost your operational productivity with up to 40 percent faster print speeds on select models, faster 10/100 Ethernet connection speeds, and enhanced early warning systems for reduced downtime. Other advanced and flexible features include a large, easy-to-read front panel for simple setup with optional customizable menu and support for a wider assortment of languages. Integration is easier with a variety of network connectivity options, while ZebraLink™ Solutions provide remote printer management capabilities.Enhanced Features
- Print speeds up to 14”/356 mmper second (110Xi4™ and 140Xi4™) for increased batch and print/apply productivity
- LCD content and navigation customizable to user needs
- Large, easy-to-use LCD screen simplifies setup
- Flexible connectivity including simultaneous parallel/Ethernet
- Advanced ribbon- and media-low LCD/e-mail alerts
- On-board diagnostic tools and adjustments to ensure optimum print quality
- RFID Ready (110Xi4) now standard
- The included internal ZebraNet® 10/100 Print Server (Ethernet) and secure 802.11b/g wireless connectivity options meet the needs of evolving network environments.
- Integrating and maintaining Xi4 printers remotely is simple with Zebra’s centralized management tools that leverage the power of ZebraLink™ Solutions.
- Easy-to-follow wizards quickly guide you through configuration.
- Fast changes—whether you are adding a new printer, moving an existing printer to a new location or adding new capabilities.
- Menus can now contain just the items you define.
- Store multiple profiles on the printer and switch between them as needed.
- Contact Zebra’s Development Services group for assistance.
- New supplies monitoring feature works in real time.
- Printer alerts users when ribbon and media levels are running low, before they run out.
- Print barcode labels directly from Oracle’s BI Publisher.
- Easy to implement and manage.