Learning About the PM4i Printer
The PM4i is a rugged label printer that includes integrated USB, RS-232, and Ethernet interfaces. The PM4i also operates as a “smart client,” eliminating the need for a host PC, while retaining the ability to:
- operate additional hardware, such as scanners and other printers.
- access information from a network host.
- change, as needed, with the application for additional functionality.
This version of the user’s manual includes information to support these features:
- Verify a USB mass storage device is supported by the printer.
- Using a USB mass storage device to upgrade firmware.
Download the user manual.