Datalogic is pleased to announce our next generation Vehicle Mount Computer, the Rhino II! Targeted at warehouse and factory forklift applications, in-vehicle applications requiring a rugged computer, and even fixed applications on the factory floor where a rugged and sealed device is mandatory. The Rhino II VMC is designed and manufactured in Germany for the ultimate in quality and reliability.
The Rhino II vehicle mount computers, available in both 10” and 12” display sizes, set the standard for ruggedness in the warehouse. A sealed design tested to IP65/IP67 ensures operation in the toughest environments. A dedicated freezer-rated model with integrated display heater allows use in and out of cold storage. The capacitive touch models feature 3 mm anti-glare armored glass, while still allowing the use of gloves.
Rhino II VMC is available in a wide array of models to fit almost any requirement:
• Display Size: 10” and 12”
• Display Type: Capacitive and Resistive (for freezer applications)
• Operating Systems: Windows Embedded Compact 7 (WEC7), Windows Embedded Standard 7, Windows 10 IoT Enterprise, and Android™ 6 (Q1 2018)
• Voltage: 12 VDC, 24-48 VDC, 110/230 VAC configurations available (72 and 80 VDC also supported via external power converter)
• Backup Battery Option: UPS provides up to 30 minutes of use when external power is lost
• Accessories: Wide assortment of mounting options, keyboards and scanners available
Features and Benefits
Seamless integration with Datalogic’s fixed scanners and/or handheld readers available; 5 VDC and 12 VDC output available on serial ports; 2 USB ports available.
Target Industry Applications
- Warehousing and Distribution: Inventory, Picking, Shipping/Receiving, Put away, Cross docking
- Transportation & Logistics: Including cold storage and harsh outdoor environments
- Manufacturing Shop Floor: Process control, quality control
- Public Safety: In-vehicle applications
A new Datalogic Training Center course will be available by the end of October, 2017 for the Rhino II VMC. The Training Center provides a self-paced, online training program, covering the functions, features and competitive advantages of the Rhino II device. To access the Training Center, visit this link:
Download Technical Specifications
Download Product Description