Cisco Meraki MS120-8 Features
Layer 2 access switch with 1G SFP uplinks, small form-factor, and optional PoE+
CLOUD-MANAGED COMPACT ACCESS SWITCHES
Cisco Meraki MS120-8 compact switches provide Layer 2 access switching in a fanless, compact form factor. All models include 1G SFP uplinks, integrated mounting brackets, and a Kensington security slot, making them ideal for rapid and secure deployment to branch locations.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground-up to be easily managed without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug it in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management.
Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
INDUSTRY LEADING CLOUD MANAGEMENT
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites