MOBILITY ENHANCES PRODUCTIVITY
Extremely versatile and durable, the Gryphon GM4100 cordless linear imaging readers are the ultimate solution for applications in retail and light industrial environments where mobility is necessary for improved productivity. Mobile communications also eliminate the restraints caused by cabled devices, providing a safer and more efficient environment for employees.
Narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™ is the key to increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4100 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to networking capabilities for complex installations.
An optional display with a 3-button keypad provides battery status, radio coverage indicator and enables operator interaction with the host system. GM4100 Batch Mode capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in memory. This feature combined with a long lasting 50K scans per charge Lithium-Ion battery allows unlimited mobility and reliable data collection when out-of-range from the base station.
HANDS-FREE 2-POSITION CRADLE FOR PRESENTATION SCANNING
Datalogic’s new, patented 2-position cradle provides multiple solutions to answer different functional and reduced space requirements. It provides hands-free reading capabilities and a scan-while-charging feature to ensure constant up-time for increased productivity.
• Fastest speed-to-read: 325 reads/second
• Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
• Radio Range (open air) up to 30.0 m / 98.4 ft for 433 MHz, up to 15.0 m / 49.2 ft for 910 MHz
• Optional display with 3-Key keypad
• Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
• Datalogic’s patented 2-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
• Batch Mode capability (>1200 codes stored in memory)
• Drop resistance to 1.8 m / 5.9 ft
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
• Long lasting user-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery
• Optional Counterfeit Detection
• USB Certified Kits Available
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
• Retail: Point of Sale, Shelf Replenishment, Price Checking, Inventory
• Healthcare: Patient Tracking, Document Handling, Inventory
• Warehouse Management, Manufacturing
• Commercial Services: Postal, Banks, Public Administration, Utilities
• Access Control