Datalogic PowerScan PM9500 Features
PowerScan PM9500 Features
• Snappy omnidirectional reading
• Intuitive aiming system
• Soft white light illumination
• Available with optional display and 4-keys
• Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
• Networking and seamless roaming
• Lithium-Ion battery replaces in 3 seconds!
• High speed 433 MHz and 910 MHz radio communications
• Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology
• Ergonomic shape
• Water and Particulate Sealing Rating: IP65
• Datalogic’s 3GL™ (3 Green Lights) technology and loud beeper for good-read feedback
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
• Access Control
• Mobile Coupons
• Ticket Validation
• Security / Age Verification
• Manufacturing Shop Floor
• Component Tracking
• Quality Control
• Time and Cost Analysis
• Machine Replenishment / Configuration
• Line Inventory Control
• Warehouse and Logistic Centers
• Shipping / Receiving
• Parcel Preparation
• Picking / Put Away
• Automatic Sorting Back-Up
• End of Line Sorting
AIM, TRIGGER, DECODE: IT’S THAT SIMPLE!
An intuitive and effortless scanning experience is the target of the PowerScan™ 9500 series. They combine omnidirectional reading capabilities with outstanding optical characteristics. The result is a scanner that is able to read any kind of bar code, regardless of the orientation, from contact to over 1.0 m / 3.3 ft, depending on the bar code resolution. In addition, Datalogic’s latest decoding software guarantees snappy reading in any type of environment.
MOBILITY ENHANCES PRODUCTIVITY
The Datalogic STAR Cordless System™ for narrow-band radio communications was developed specifically to maximize efficiency and reliability for handheld scanner data collection applications. The PowerScan PM9500 models are equipped with a new generation of the STARSystem ™ that further improves the already outstanding features of versatility, ease of use and radio range. The PM9500 series offers a model with a display and 4 configurable keys to increase the interaction between the host and the user allowing a two-way exchange of information for more reliable and effective communications. Long lasting battery life guarantees more than one shift of intensive scanning.
DEVELOPED WITH THE USER IN MIND
Handle shape, well-balanced weight and an intuitive aiming system allows high first-pass reading rates while reducing unnatural wrist movements for improved ergonomics and user comfort. The PowerScan 9500 area imagers use a soft-pulsed white illumination light that is very gentle on the eyes and less troublesome to the operator during scanintensive applications.