Datamax Apex 4 Portable Receipt Printers Features
Apex 4 Portable Receipt Printers Features
Fast, Light, Economical
The Apex 4 is a light weight and compact 4” printer that prints a crisp, clean receipt, proof of delivery, ticket or invoice of up to 4.37” at an affordable price to keep within today’s tight budgets. The Apex 4 is an economical alternative to the heavyweight products that may be “over the top” for your needs without compromising on quality and durability. Tough enough to handle the jolts and hits expected during a long and busy shift, the Apex 4 is also light enough to wear comfortably throughout the work day. With simple to use features and a long lasting high capacity lithium-Ion battery, the Apex 4 has all the features and functions needed to handle the expanding requirements for retail, hospitality, car rental, law enforcement and field service and sales applications.
The Apex 4 comes standard with USB or RS232 and a wireless communication. An optional 3-track magnetic card reader allows for easy credit card payments. A powerful Arm-7, 32-bit processor allows for fast printing, high quality receipts and ample flash and SRAM memory that is under direct user control allows the user to store logos, fonts, graphics and barcodes for fast adaptability to changing business requirements.
Lightweight and small: The Apex printers are light enough to wear all day, everyday
and small enough that they don’t hinder movement.
• Fast: All features on the Apex printers are supported by a powerful Arm-7, 32-bit architecture RISC processor, making them as fast as printers costing almost twice as much.
• User Controlled Memory: All resident fonts and firmware are integrated into flash memory and are directly under your control.
• Easy to Use: Simplified LED lights indicate communication, charging and power status. Plus, easy drop-in paper loading and an external DC jack for easy charging.
• More for you Money: All Apex printers ship with a battery, power supply, belt clip
(Apex 2 & 3) or shoulder strap (Apex 4) and sample media. They are also all equipped
with a wireless option and RS232 or USB communications.
• Options: IrDA or Bluetooth connectivity and 3 Track Magnetic Card Reader
• Compatibility: MS DOS and Windows compatible. Print utilities and drivers available for most systems.
• Graphics: Supports the printing of graphics, 1D and 2D bar codes.
• Endurance: High Capacity Li-Ion battery can last a full day of printing receipts on a single battery charge.
• Charging Options: AC Adaptor for inprinter battery charging (comes with printer), 10.6-30V vehicle charger, 2 Bay battery charger.
The Apex family offers a light weight and economical solution for 2", 3" and 4" portable receipt printing that meets your needs without sacrificing on quality and performance. With today’s tight budgets, the Apex series is an affordable way to meet the constantly changing requirements connected to field service, transportation, retail and law enforcement applications.
Designed with mobile workers in mind, Apex portable printers include a simple dropin paper system that allows users to quickly replace paper rolls and a high capacity battery with easy charging options. Its light weight and compact design allows the Apex series to be worn comfortably on the belt or with a shoulder strap during long 12 hour shifts. These user-friendly features mean you can go through your busy day knowing your Apex printer will keep up with you.
The affordable Apex series offers you what you need without the extras found in other products. The Apex series come standard with wireless communication, fast print speed, ample memory and fast processing power that lets it keep pace with printers costing twice as much. The Apex series is also available with an optional magnetic strip card reader and Bluetooth or IrDA wireless communication.