Datamax I-Class Mark II Printer Features
I-Class Mark II Printer Features
We made the best better.
Datamax-O’Neil’s I-Class revolutionized the barcode printer industry with its award winning modular design, field installable options and rugged reliability. For the past several years, resellers have named the I-Class the “best channel product” in some of the industry’s largest third-party surveys. Now we’ve raised the bar even higher, with the redesigned I-Class Mark II.
Offering the fastest processor, largest memory and widest selection of communication ports available in a mid-range printer, the I-Class Mark II provides lower operating costs and flawless print quality. For applications as diverse as shipping and receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling and asset tracking, the I-Class Mark II will maintain its reputation for providing outstanding for performance, reliability and value.
- Direct thermal, thermal transfer (optional)
- 4.16” [105.7 mm] maximum print width
- 203 dpi [8 dots/mm], 300 dpi [12 dots/mm], 600 dpi [24 dots/mm] optional resolution
- 12 ips [304 mm/s] maximum print speed
- Ethernet wired LAN 10/100, W-LAN with WPA2 security protocol, 2 USB Host Ports and SDIO, GPIO interface card