• PCL5e Standard Language– makes graphics integration easier and allows users to spend less time setting up printers. Offers virtually endless application choices.
• Easy ERP integration– a benefit that derives from a true PCL5 thermal barcode printer. Middleware applications are no longer necessary within printer networks.
All Performance printers are approved through the SAP® Printer Vendor Program.
• Laser and inkjet printer– users can realize the benefits of a ruggedized thermal barcode printer and reduce operating costs with seamless integration of a true PCL5 device.
• Media auto-loading and calibration– to give printer operators freedom from complex and time consuming media setup.
• Graphic color touchscreen– display with an intuitive menu flow making the user interface and navigation seamless.
• Die cast frame– and metal covers designed specifically for harsh work environments.
• Standard 300 dpi printhead– with each Performance Series printer allows users to now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes at a 203 dpi printhead price.
• 50 resident scalable fonts– is the new standard in thermal barcode printing. No longer restricted to a limited font selection, users can create custom labels on-demand.
Datamax-O’Neil introduces the p1725 Performance Series printer which offers 6.83″ wide label printing and a revolutionary patented design that simplifies integration, setup, operation and media loading. The p1725 automatically adjusts itself to maximize print quality and increase printhead life, while the color touchscreen display eases daily operation and maintenance. The unique auto-load feature virtually eliminates label waste, and by utilizing the industry standard HP compatible PCL print language and Linux operating system, the p1725 is easily integrated into SAP and other ERP network environments.
The p1725 is the ideal printer to meet the diverse requirements for compliance, manufacturing, logistics/warehouse, healthcare and retail applications.
The Datamax-O’Neil Performance Series is a new, innovative family of printers that was designed to resolve a number of issues customers had been having with thermal printers for many years.
The result is a printer family that is the easiest to load, easiest to use and easiest to integrate of any thermal printers available anywhere. The Performance Series printers offer superior print quality, auto-load capabilities, user-friendly color touchscreen, unparalleled print registration and an industry standard printer language, PCL. PCL is standardized to run on a variety of operating systems, so it is independent of any application software running on a computer. This ensures faster and easier plug-play integration, getting your printer systems up and running sooner. The Performance Series printers are manufactured to the highest standards and feature a die cast frame and metal covers which are ideal for industrial environments. Available in 4″ (4.16in / 105.7mm or 6″ (6.83in / 173.5mm) label printing capabilities, the thermal printers also can print at speeds from 6 ips / 152 mmps to 10 ips / 254 mmps and from 300 dpi to 600 dpi to meet the most diverse requirements.
Non-Proprietary PCL – The Performance Series offers PCL, a globally adopted standard/laser compatible printer language that allows easy integration into SAP® and other network environments.
Most Advanced Interface – The industry’s most intuitive color touchscreen makes set up and performance enhancements as simple as 1-2-3. The printer provides front panel print quality adjustments, auto media
calibration and loading as well as ribbon tensioning controls.
Options Galore! – The Performance Series printers are available with numerous options to meet the most diverse requirements. Some of the options include internal rewinder, peeler and cutter, USB host, GPIO, 802.11 b/g, audio alarm.