RL3 Label Printer Features
Rugged Mobility from Warehouse to Retail Floor
Datamax-O’Neil’s RL3 portable 3-inch label printer is designed to meet the most diverse mobile applications – from the recesses of the warehouse to the customer-facing retail floor…and everything in between. Retailers will enjoy the flexible secure wireless integration into 802.11 a/b/g as well as the reliable gears and latches that keep it running for years to come The RL3 offers Bluetooth communications and built-in emulation for the most popular printer languages which makes it easy to integrate into an enterprise ecosystem.
The RL3’s long-lasting lithium battery can operate at peak performance for a full 8+ hour shift, while offering the durability to withstand the often rough-and-tumble environments mobile workers experience. The printer achieved the MIL-STD 810 drop standard — 26 consecutive drops at 6 feet to concrete. It’s the only 3-inch portable label printer in the industry that comes with a full two-year warranty!
- 4” per second [102 mm per second] direct thermal printer
- 2.8” [72 mm] maximum print width
- 1.00” – 3.12” [26 mm – 79 mm] media width
- Optional Bluetooth or 802.11 a/b/g connectivity
Datamax-O’Neil built its reputation on rugged and reliable portable receipt printers and has now used this expertise to design the industry’s most rugged portable label printer. The RL3 (3-inch/76mm) and RL4 (4-inch/102mm) are durable direct thermal printers with a rugged design and reliable performance that will continue to operate long after other printers have failed. We’re so confident in the quality and long term reliability of these printers that we include a 2-year warranty free of charge. That’s double what the competition offers. Anybody who’s ever been in a warehouse knows that when shipments are processed more quickly and effectively, productivity is increased and errors are reduced. The RL Series improves efficiency and productivity by allowing workers to print and apply barcode labels directly at the point of application. Using the RL Series to print on demand labels also eliminates the danger of mixing up batch printed labels and saving thousands of dollars in potential shipping errors. The printer can even be mounted on fork trucks for added convenience and versatility. We’ve made integration easy. Replace existing printers using Datamax-O’Neil’s language emulations. The RL Series is compatible with most popular warehouse management software programs, independent label design programs and remote management packages.
Features at a Glance
• Rugged and Reliable – With uncompromising standards, the RL Series endures even the most punishing environments, and passes the MIL-STD 810F drop testing requirements.
The RL Series is so rugged it continues to print after 26 consecutive drops to concrete from 6ft (1.8m) even when tested at extreme temperature conditions.
• Complete Line of Accessories – The versatile RL Series comes with a wide selection of charging and mounting accessories that allow it to be worn on the hip, mounted in a truck or even mounted and powered from a forklift.
• Easy to Integrate – The RL Series comes with popular language emulations that allow you to easily replace existing printers in the workplace. The printer is also compatible with most popular WMS packages and offers optional wireless 802.11 and Bluetooth connectivity.
• Great Battery Power – The long lasting lithium-ion battery offers maximum power capacity for a full 8-hour shift, even under the toughest conditions.
• Easy to Use – Nobody likes to change the paper roll, but we’ve made it so easy you can do it with one hand. We’ve also included an easy to read LCD screen with simple user interface buttons and a peel-and-present mechanism for quicker label application.
• Complete Line of Media & Supplies – Our Certified Label Supply Program ensures optimum, trouble-free performance from the RL Series and guarantees the highest quality print output and image stability.
• Two Year Warranty – Comes with the industry’s only two-year standard warranty –twice that of the competition!