Honeywell 8680i Wearable Mini Mobile Computer Features
8680i Wearable Mini Mobile Computer FeaturesThe 8680i is a compact, high-performance, hands-free mini mobile computer to help businesses improve workflow efficiency. The 8680i Advanced model drives streamlined workflows onto a single device for many applications, replacing a scanner and mobile computer. The customizable user-facing display communicates workflow instructions, while the two-button interface enables users to navigate menus and confirm selections. The 8680i wearable mini mobile connects directly to the network application through Wi-Fi and the SDK. Converging common applications such as picking, packing, and sorting onto a single device offers improved ergonomics and reduced acquisition cost when replacing current wearable scanner plus mobile computer solutions. A Standard version offers lightweight, ergonomic Bluetooth®-wearable scanning with clear communication of wireless connection, battery status, and scan results when paired with another device. Configuration options help tailor the 8680i device to the environment. It is available (and field-reconfigurable) with two-finger ring or back-of-hand glovemount options, and can use slim or extended batteries to suit the duty cycle, shift length, and size/weight priorities. With performance to drive effective workflows and durability to survive tough operating environments, the 8680i wearable mini mobile can add efficiency and effectiveness to the most common tasks.
- The 8680i wearable mini mobile is designed to speed frequent scanning tasks, leaving hands free to do the job needed.
- Advanced version offers customizable line-of-sight screen, Wi-Fi, and SDK for application development, enabling the 8680i device to support streamlined workflows as a standalone device, replacing scanner + mobile computer alternatives.
- Field-reconfigurable accessories to the device module enable ring or glove form factor; extended or slim batteries tailor size/ weight to duty cycle needs; Standard or Advanced versions to fit workflow needs.
- Engineered for 2,000 0.5 meter (1.6 feet) tumbles, the 8680i wearable mini mobile is built to endure rugged work environments.
- Honeywell Operational Intelligence workflow analytics to manage battery population lifecycle, ensuring uninterrupted full-shift operation; simple deployment of setting and firmware updates.