Honeywell’s Dolphin® 6100 is a stylish and reliable mobile computer that provides advanced data collection and real-time wireless communication for in-premise applications including price lookup/audits, inventory management, customer assistance, and merchandising.
Designed with ergonomics in mind, this pocket-sized mobile computer features an angled imager that allows users to view the screen while scanning a bar code.
Despite its stylish exterior, the Dolphin 6100 was built to withstand harsh conditions. This IP54-rated device can endure exposure to dust, dirt and splashing water, as well as accidental drops from distances as high as 1.2 meters. The high-performing Dolphin 6100 can sustain up to 500 tumbles from 1 meter, ensuring reliability for years to come.
Integrated 802.11b/g wireless connectivity provides users with access to critical data throughout the enterprise. A long-lasting battery minimizes the need to change the battery during an eight-hour shift, even in wireless, scan-intensive environments. Advanced security protocols ensure data accuracy and security. Users can also make phone calls using Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology, eliminating the need to carry additional devices.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.5, the 6100 with the imager option delivers the broadest suite of advanced data capture capabilities, including linear and 2D bar code scanning, digital image capture, and intelligent signature capture, allowing users to increase efficiency and improve customer service. Purpose built for in-premise applications, Dolphin 6100 provides mobile workers with the tools needed to streamline tasks, improve productivity, and maximize investment protection.
• Sleek, User-Friendly Design: Ultra-lightweight device provides instinctive data entry and comfortable single-handed use in a stylish form factor
• Real-Time Wireless Communication: Advanced integrated 802.11b/g technology delivers real-time network access to critical information and supports advanced wireless security standards
• Class-leading PXA300 Microprocessor: Supports both Microsoft® Windows CE 5.0 and Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5 platforms
• Powerful Software Utilities: Comprehensive suite of intuitive software utilities simplify device configuration, application development, and remote device management
• Versatile, High Performance Data Collection: Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.5 reads linear and 2D bar codes, captures digital images, and enables electronic signature capture—enabling workers to do more with a single device
• Engineered for Reliability: Constructed for use in light industrial in-premise environments