Honeywell Dolphin 70e Black Mobile Computer Features
Dolphin 70e Black Mobile Computer Features
• Aesthetically Pleasing and Pocketable: Attractively designed to increase ease of adoption by brandconscious end users
• Beyond Reliable: Integrates Corning® Gorilla Glass® for display damage resistance, and an IP67-rated housing designed to withstand multiple 4´ drops to concrete
• Crystal Clear Touch Screen Display: Capacitive touch technology and readability in various lighting conditions combine to provide an offering that is perfect for inside or outside use cases
Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
• Remote MasterMind® Ready: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
• Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices
The Dolphin™ 70e, Honeywell’s latest enterprise digital assistant, successfully marries the size, style and usability of a consumer device with the reliability and longevity of a traditional rugged hand-held. Engineered with premium materials and clean lines, the form factor of the Dolphin 70e elegantly lends itself to personal device usage while also meeting the challenges found in the unpredictable surroundings of the mobile enterprise.
Along with the aesthetic details, the Dolphin 70e was also built to deliver years of reliable operation. Incorporating Corning® Gorilla® Glass, the device’s touch screen is exceptionally resistant to damage. The IP67-rated housing protects against dust and water immersion and for added versatility, the Dolphin 70e can be operated in extreme temperatures as low as -20° C (-4°F) minimizing downtime associated with conditions.
Businesses can also capitalize on the flexible platform supplied by the Dolphin 70e which can be customized according to use case with Microsoft® Windows® or Google® Android™ operating systems. The crystal clear 4.3? display can be seen in virtually any lighting condition, including outdoors, and is equipped with the same capacitive touch screen technology used in advanced smartphones, enabling the use of two-finger gestures for device operation. Further, the offering’s integrated imager provides bar code scanning performance superior to that of the camera scanning applications that are currently available in the market.
Compatible with Honeywell’s turnkey remote management solution, Remote MasterMind™, the Dolphin 70e can be tracked and managed in real time from any location, reducing the total cost of ownership incurred with mobile deployments. Impeccably positioned where emotional elements and rational demands meet, the Dolphin 70e effortlessly enables enterprises to stay on trend without sacrificing performance.