Honeywell Dolphin 99EXni Mobile Computer Features
Dolphin 99EXni Mobile Computer Features
Dolphin® 99EXni mobile computers are certified equipment for use in potentially explosive atmospheres including chemical, oil and gas, life sciences and utilities. Moreover, the 99EXni provides user-friendly ergonomics, cutting-edge wireless technology, multi-functional data capture and extreme durability.
The reliable and intuitive Dolphin 99EXni delivers an outstanding feature set that enables improved productivity for mobile workers. Integrated Shift-PLUS™ technology provides all day battery life, minimizing the time and expense incurred when batteries need to be charged or replaced.
The Dolphin 99EXni is IP67-rated and can withstand multiple 6 feet (1.8 meters) drops to concrete, ensuring years of trouble-free operation.
The 99EXni features the latest in wireless technology, including a software definable radio that allows on-the-fly switching between GSM and CDMA networks, leading to improved network coverage and lower costs related to device provisioning and deployment. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi provides workers with access to critical data using the new, lightning fast 802.11n standard while still supporting legacy a/b/g protocols. Integrated motion, light and proximity sensors help conserve battery life and improve ease of use by automatically optimizing the offering for the current environment. Similarly, multiple keypad options are available to ensure that the device is configured to meet diverse data input needs. With additional features such as an ultra-bright 3.7 inch display that can be read, even in direct sunlight, the Dolphin 99EXni offers superior usability. Extremely reliable, well designed, and full-featured, the Dolphin 99EXni is the right choice for use in hazardous locations where real-time information processing and solution reliability is critical to a company’s operation.
• Superior Durability: Incorporates an IP67-rated design that withstands multiple 6 feet drops to concrete and 2,000 1 meter tumbles, resulting in a lower total cost of ownership for enterprises
• Shift-PLUS Power Management: Enhances productivity by providing full shift battery life, eliminating the need for employees to carry spare batteries or chargers
• Adaptus® Imaging Technology 6.0: Enables multifunctional data capture by providing fast scanning of linear and 2D bar codes with excellent motion tolerance, as well as seamless image capture through use of an integrated color camera
• Designed For Use in Hazardous Locations:
Certified for use in specified hazardous locations Class I and II, Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 Gas, Zone 22 Dust by Intertek
• Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
• Optimal Combination of Performance and Usability:
Improves ease of use and worker efficiency with a large outdoor-viewable screen, multiple keypad options, a super fast CPU and smart sensors
• Optional Remote MasterMind® Software Package:
Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
• Optional Service Made Simple™ Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase.