Dolphin CT50 Mobile Computer Features
- Powerful, Versatile Platform: An industry-leading Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 processor with 2.26GHz quad-core CPU enables more robust application performance at better speeds and power efficiencies.
- Pocketable and Rugged Form Factor: A sleek design yet rugged enough for the toughest work environments with an IP67 rated design for protection from dust and water and the ability to withstand multiple 1.5m drops to concrete and 1,000 1.0m tumbles.
- Unparalleled Scanning Performance: Next-generation 2D imager delivers best-in-class data capture performance on linear and 2D barcodes. An optional scan handle provides flexibility to switch between handheld and pistol grip operations to reduce user fatigue.
- O/S Versatility and Future-Proofing: Enterprises can take advantage of the flexible support and migration on WE8.1H or Android 4.4 KitKat now, and upgrade as business needs grow later to Windows 10 or Android 5.0L
- Honeywell Repair Service Plans: Offer comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices.
For enterprises that require anywhere, anytime real-time connectivity to business-critical applications and data capture capabilities to maximize efficiency and serve customers more effectively, the Dolphin CT50 is Honeywell’s most advanced enterprise-ready 4G/LTE mobile computer. With support for either Windows® or Android™ operating systems, the CT50 targets highly mobile frontline employees in scan-intensive workflows such as on-demand delivery, field service, and customer engagement who require a truly mobile office with the modern conveniences of an all-touch smartphone and the highest degree of future-proofing to speed business agility and lower total cost of ownership.
With the CT50, network connectivity is no longer a barrier to the benefits of high performance mobile applications. The CT50 is designed to support the most advanced connected mobile user experiences, facilitating large file transfers, video streaming, and remote access to business applications quickly, so workers can more effectively manage a wide variety of tasks throughout the sales cycle. Plus, the CT50 offers enough battery life to last a full shift and beyond, keeping mobile workers always connected to crucial information to place orders, check stock, look up order status, or scan items as they are removed for delivery. Optimized for use in field operations, the CT50 offers a vivid 4.7 in. sunlight-readable display with multiple input modes, including speech, stylus, gloved-finger touch, and keypad gestures to save valuable time and minimize data-entry errors.
Frontline employees who need to portray a cutting-edge image to customers can capitalize on the modern all-touch interface offered by the CT50. Featuring a sleek, pocketable design and tested to withstand the rigors of field operations, the CT50 offers a low total cost of ownership and the highest degree of future-proofing. Including a next-generation 2D imager, the CT50 delivers unparalleled data capture performance on linear and 2D barcodes.
Honeywell’s most advanced enterprise-ready mobile computer, the Dolphin CT50, delivers real-time connectivity and best-in-class data capture capabilities.