The microFlash family offers the most rugged and reliable performance for route accounting, direct store delivery and field service workers. Frequent drops, extreme vibration, constant jarring, and excessive dust are just a few examples of the regular abuse mobile technology endures. Few printers thrive in the demanding mobile workplace better, longer, or more reliably than the microFlash family of printers.
The microFlash 2te is a rugged and reliable 50.8 mm (2 in) wireless portable printer available in addition to being one of the smallest. USB connectivity allows the 2t e to integrate easily into new or existing applications and is also available with optional Bluetooth® for wireless communication.
With uncompromising standards, the 4t e is engineered to withstand even the most punishing portable applications including multiple 1.8 m (6 ft) drops to concrete. The 4t e prints outstanding quality 101.6 mm (4 in) receipts, proof of deliveries, labels, and invoices. The 4t e is rugged and offers enhanced processing speed, greater memory capacity, USB connectivity power status lights, external charging, and optional Bluetooth® and 802.11b/g wireless connectivity.
The microFlash family will lower total cost of ownership. Save money on expensive extended warranties and repairs.
Everyone agrees that reliability is important. That is why Datamax-O’Neil by Honeywell stands behind their mobile printers with a standard two year warranty.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• RISC processor for faster processing. LED lights to indicate Bluetooth® and charging/power status and an external DC jack for easy charging.
• Supports a wide variety of hand-held computers from leading manufacturers.
• Battery is included. And when it’s time to replace the battery, the microFlash printers use economical replacement batteries.
• Lower cost of ownership with a two-year standard warranty.
• Supports the printing of graphics, 1D bar codes, 2D symbologies and signature capture