LXE MX5 I-SAFE Rugged Handheld Computer Features
- Certified for Class 1, Division 2, Group A, B, C & D hazardous locations.
- Ultra-rugged magnesium housing, for use in extreme environments. Survives 6 foot drops to concrete.
- IP67 full water and dust seal.
- Epoxy coated full alpha-numeric keypad makes data entry a breeze.
- The powerful Intel XScale PXA255 400MHz processor and CE .NET 4.2 operating system ensure a mobile logistics computing solution for tomorrow's mobile enterprise.
The MX5 I-SAFE is LXE's toughest Windows® based handheld computer, designed for extreme environments, and certified for nonincendive
electrical equipment for use in Class 1, Division 2 hazardous locations. The MX5 I-SAFE boasts the industry's leading water seal rating, and can easily withstand multiple drops from six feet.