Psion Printabout Mobile Printer Series
Psion Printabout Mobile Printer Series Specifications
• Printing Method: Direct thermal
• Printing Resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
• Printing Speed: Up to 2.8 ips
• Fonts: A wide range of font types and sizes, from ~ 6 cpi to 34 cpi depending on emulation chosen, plus scaling.
• International Characters: Arab-T, Arab-S, Arab-E, Asian fonts and an expanding catalog available for download.
• Bar Codes: 39, 128, Intlv 2 of 5, CODABAR, EAN08 & 13, PDF-417 and UPC, depending on emulation chosen.
• Downloadable fonts, graphics, logos and additional bar codes.
• Standard (All Units): RS232, USB (optional cable required)
• Wireless Options: Bluetooth , Wi-Fi (802.11b)
• Universal Port: (RJ45 connection) data and power port – allows connection of external devices such as barcode scanners, signature capture pad.
• Drivers and Utilities: Drivers for WIN 98, 2000, XP, Windows CE/Pocket PC, Windows Mobile, and Palm OS print utilities and SDK’s.
• Printer Setup Program provides convenient configuration via a Windows interface fromany computer.
• Emulations: Emulates many popular printer brands (O’Neil, Zebra CPCL and ZPL, Extech, and Printek Mt3). Can be upgraded as new emulations become available.
• Paper Type: Direct Thermal Roll
• Roll Size: Maximum roll diameter 1.75” (4.3cm), roll widths from 2.9” to 4.125” (7.4 to 10.5 cm)
• Roll Capacity: Approx. 65’ (19.8 m), or approx. 130 6” long receipts (using 2.4 mil thick media)
• Core Size: 0.75” Recommended (1.9 cm)
• Battery: Rechargeable 2 cell Lithium Ion, (7.4 V, 2200 mAh)
• Endurance: Over 3,500 printed inches per charge.
• Recharging: 2 hours, via on-board charger
• Optional: 100-240 VAC wall adapter, or 12-24 VDC in-vehicle adapter. When plugged in, the printer can be used while recharging the battery or can be run without the battery
• L x W x H: 6.1” x 5.9” x 2.7” (15.5 x 15.0 x 6.9 cm)
• Weight: 20 ounces (.57 kg) with battery
• Operating Temp: -4° to 122°F
(-18° to 50°C)
• Storage Temp: -4° to 140°F (-20° to 60°C)
• Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing) Rated IP54 per IEC 529, without optionalenvironmental case
OPERATOR CONTROLS & INDICATORS
• 3 LED indicators for general fault, wireless connection/power and battery status indication.
• Buttons for Power and Paper Feed. Sensors for paper out, black mark detection, and door open.
• 2 MB Flash, 1MB SRAM. Standard memory supports large and graphic intensive print jobs.
DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY
• Survives multiple 4 foot drops to concrete (each face) and conforms to IEC 68-2.
• MTBF: 10,000 hours in normal use
• FCC Class B, CE mark, RoHS, WEEE, UL listed AC adapters, E-mark on In-Vehicle Adapters
• One-year printer warranty on the entire printer-case, battery, and print head included.
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
• 3-Track Simultaneous Read Magnetic Card Reader with indicator
• Cabled connection of external devices such as barcode scanners, signature capture pads, and more via Universal Port
• AC Wall Adapter, 100 to 240 VAC
• In-Vehicle Power Adapter, 12 to 24 VDC
• Vehicle Mounts
• Shoulder Strap
• Hand Strap/Belt Loop Attachments
• Data Cables, RS232 or USB
• Environmental Case
• Spare Batteries in Multi-Packs
• Media in Case Quantities