The PM23c, PM43, and PM43c printers are rugged label printers that include integrated USB, RS-232, and Ethernet interfaces. You can connect the printers to a single desktop PC, to a wired network, or to a wireless network.
Features of both printers include:
- Print speeds of up to 10 ips (406 dpi printhead) and 12 ips (203 and 300 dpi printhead).
- USB host port for connecting storage devices, scanners, or keyboards.
- USB device port for connecting to a desktop PC.
- Support for printer programming languages including Intermec Fingerprint, Intermec Printer Language (IPL), Direct Protocol, DSim, and Sim.
- A wide range of printer accessories.
- CCXv4 certified.
The PM23c, PM43, and PM43c printers with an IEEE 802.11b/g/n radio installed are Wi-Fi® certified for interoperability with other 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN devices.
Use these illustrations to familiarize yourself with the PM23c, PM43, and PM43c printers. Most of the illustrations in this manual show the PM43 printer. The internal parts and back connectors are the same for all printer models.
Download the User Manual
View our complete range of Honeywell Barcode Printers.