The Zebra TLP 2824 Plus™ model is the best in class desktop thermal printer with the widest range of features. The TLP 2824 Plus™ printer provides thermal transfer and direct thermal printing at speeds up to 4 ips (inches per second) at a 203 dpi (dots per inch) print density, supports both ZPL and EPL Zebra printer programming languages and a variety of interface and feature options.
The TLP 2824 Plus™ printer features:
- Automatic printer language detection and switching between ZPL and EPL programming and label formats.
- OpenAccess™ design for simplified media loading.
- Ultra compact printer footprint.
- Color-coded operator controls and media guides.
- Resident scalable font, supports font download, Unicode fonts and resident bitmap fonts.
- Improved printer performance with true 4 ips (inches per second) print speed and a 32-bit processor.
- Adaptive automatic serial port cable sensing and configuration for plug-and-play integration.
- Printhead test and maintenance reporting.
- Reset Button to set the printer to factory defaults while maintaining customer parameters.
- Backwards compatible with legacy Zebra 2824 printer models.
The TLP 2824 Plus™ printers offer a wide range of printer options:
- Label Dispense (Peel-Off)
- Internal 10/100 Print Server and Ethernet Interface
- General media cutter
- On-board RTC (Real Time Clock) and Full Flash memory
- Asian Language support with printer configuration options for the large Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Japanese, or Korean character sets.
- Zebra’s ZBI 2 (Zebra BASIC Interpreter) programming language. ZBI allows you to create custom printer operations that can automate processes, use peripherals (i.e. scanners, scales, keyboards, Zebra KDU or KDU Plus, etc.) all without being attached to a PC or network.
This users guide provides all of the information you will need to operate your printer on a daily basis. To create label formats, refer to your programming guides or label design applications such as Zebra Designer.
Your printer, when connected to a host computer, functions as a complete system for printing labels and tags.
Note: Many printer settings may also be controlled by your printer’s driver or label design software. Refer to the driver or software documentation for more information.
Download the User Guide
View our complete range of Barcode Printers.