Introducing the ALGIZ RT8 – Ultra-rugged Efficiency
Imagine doing the same work you do now, but doing it better. The Algiz RT8 is a unique 8-inch Android tablet computer built specifically to increase fieldwork efficiency. Work faster, with more focus and fewer interruptions.
The new Algiz RT8 ultra-rugged tablet is prepared for whatever the outside environment delivers. Whether it be extreme temperatures, vibration, drops, water, and dust. Running Android 9.0 this unique 8-inch tablet allows faster and more efficient work in the field.
The Algiz RT8 is ultra-rugged, with a stunning screen, user-friendly design, a range of built-in tools and optional accessories, and even a suite of free mobile device management software.
All-terrain Android tablet
You can dock this tablet in your truck, but you don’t have to leave it there. Holster it, pole-mount it, or swing it over your shoulder in a carry case and pick up your work right where you left off — even in bright sunlight or pouring rain. It can go wherever you go, thanks to an IP67 rating and MIL-STD-810G testing. The Algiz RT8 is tough enough to withstand repeated drops, extreme temperatures, altitudes, humidity, water and dust exposure. Plus, you’ll be able to work a full day thanks to long battery life and field-swappable spares.
Built-in data collection and communication
The Algiz RT8 shines when it comes to collecting and sharing all kinds of data. Snap a high-res photo and email it to a colleague, or wirelessly update your office database in real time. Work orders stay current and data stays safely stored, both on your device and in your preferred cloud system. Use this tablet’s built-in u-blox GNSS receiver, gyroscope, compass and more, or attach your own tools, sensors and antennas. Stay wired through waterproof physical ports, connect via BT and NFC, or use the docking station which gives you extended I/O capabilities such as HDMI, Ethernet, and more.
An 8-inch multi-touch screen? That’s brilliant.
Not all workspaces have four walls, so let us give you a visual: You, viewing and manipulating maps, images, charts, reports and spreadsheets directly from a super-portable tablet computer in the middle of your job site. Whether your “office” is a field, a forest, or a warehouse, the Algiz RT8 delivers bright, beautiful graphics on its 8-inch capacitive screen, designed with 10-point multi-touch and strengthened with Gorilla Glass. And if it’s raining or is cold, the Algiz RT8 offers rain-mode and glove-mode.
The ultra-rugged Algiz RT8 tablet offers:
- A sunlight-readable, 8-inch capacitive multi-touch display with super-hardened Gorilla Glass, plus rain and glove mode.
- IP67 ruggedness rating (including the ports) for fully waterproof and dust-tight performance,
- Wide operating temperatures of -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F).
- 4G/LTE high-speed data, Wi-Fi, BT and NFC
- An 8-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor running Android 9.0
- Google GMS certification which means users have access to Google Maps and the Google Play Store.
- Superior built-in u-blox GNSS receiver for precise navigation using GPS, GLONASS, Galileo or BeiDou
- Dual cameras, including a 13-megapixel rear-facing, and a 5-megapixel front-facing.
- A powerful all-day, field-replaceable battery.
- HDMI-out via pogo pin connector for docking the tablet in the office.
- Multiple enterprise-focused accessories—including vehicle mount solutions, desk top cradle, rotating hand strap, carry cases, pole mount, and more—for efficient field work in a variety of industries.