Honeywell Enhanced Xenon 1900h Scanner Features
Enhanced Xenon 1900h Scanner Features
Best-in-class healthcare organizations looking to improve positive patient ID and meds admin workflows have a longstanding preference for Xenon™ healthcare scanners. The next-generation Enhanced Xenon™ healthcare scanners now offer features specifically requested by clinicians to further improve patient comfort and common clinician workflows.
Honeywell's Xenon healthcare scanner has long been the choice for best-in-class healthcare organizations looking to improve patient safety while enhancing clinician productivity. Now, the next-generation Enhanced Xenon 1900h adds new functionality specifically requested by clinicians to further enhance patient comfort and improve common clinician workflows.
As a wired scanner, the Enhanced Xenon 1900h is ideal for fixed applications that require direct connection to a workstation or laptop. For applications requiring additional flexibility and freedom of movement, the Enhanced Xenon 1902h wireless healthcare scanner is also available.
Setting the high watermark for scanning performance, the Enhanced Xenon 1900h utilizes Honeywell's sixth-generation Adaptus™ area-imaging technology for incredibly responsive reading of virtually all 1D, PDF, and 2D bar codes—even challenging high-density, low contrast, translucent or damaged codes. ColorFusion™ technology adds color imaging, allowing the scanner to read color bar codes that are becoming more prevalent in healthcare environments.
To enhance patient comfort while maintaining clinician productivity, the Enhanced Xenon 1900h can be quickly toggled into Patient Do-Not-Disturb mode. When in this mode, audible feedback is disabled and replaced by additional visual display options that provide positive status indication to the clinician.
The Enhanced Xenon 1900h is enclosed in a disinfectant-ready housing which resists the harmful effects of harsh cleaning agents commonly used in healthcare environments and minimizes the spread of infectious diseases. Backed by a five-year warranty, the Enhanced Xenon family is built to deliver years of uninterrupted performance in challenging healthcare environments.
• Powered by Adaptus™ and ColorFusion™ technologies, Xenon delivers unrivaled scanning performance on 1D, PDF, and 2D barcodes.
• Healthcare grade disinfectant-ready housing protects investment with durable construction that is better able to resist the harmful effects of harsh chemicals.
• Quickly toggle to Patient Do-Not-Disturb Mode utilizing visual feedback to minimize intrusive feedback tones and improve patient comfort.
• Ideal for fixed applications requiring direct connection to a workstation or laptop. (For wireless applications, consider Enhanced Xenon 1902h.)
• Backed by a five-year warranty, the Enhanced Xenon 1900h Color scanner is built to deliver years of uninterrupted performance.